Oh MY GOSH !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

v4lover

Reaction score
OH MY GOSH !

I CAN'T BELIEVE I FELL FOR THAT !

Okay , here is what happened . You know those fake tamagotchi's made by JD or something ?I fell for IT ! My mom and I were buying a v3 on the internet . I saw one that looked SO much like a real v3 . It is called Honey Lovers something . It had the same exact antenna thing and border and stuff and I FELL FOR IT ! I told my mom that this was the tamagotchi i wanted , and it turned out to be a fake ! When it came , I opened it , and it had four buttons I didn't notice when I got it ! I tried connecting with my v4 , but I couldn't see the connection sign and I just realized it was a fake ! BOO HOO !

A very very very sad

v4lover :) :) :hitodetchi: :wacko: :ph34r: :blink:

im sooooooo sorry (im listing to runaway love and thats sadder *cries*)

:) :)

Well this is in the wrong area you should post it in the what is on your mind section because no one can help you please try harder next time

*binary: moved to Tamagotchi Warnings*

Last edited by a moderator:
Hhhmmmppphhh,someone should shut down that JD guy!That's sad that it was a fake :D
Yeah, that JD is pretty nasty. I doubt it's just a "guy" though. It's probably several hundred people in a factory in China or Hong Kong or Macau or the like that just manufactures those day in and day out in order to make a profit. The things people'll do to make a quick buck. :l

My mom and I came REAL close to buying Honey Lovers a little while ago... luckily I had checked the Tama Warnings section here before we bought them... close call for us. Sorry that happened to you. In the future check those pictures on ebay and all for the Ban Dai logo. It looks like a little red square on a corner of the packaging, and it does say Ban Dai.

OH MY GOSH !I CAN'T BELIEVE I FELL FOR THAT !

Okay , here is what happened . You know those fake tamagotchi's made by JD or something ?I fell for IT ! My mom and I were buying a v3 on the internet . I saw one that looked SO much like a real v3 . It is called Honey Lovers something . It had the same exact antenna thing and border and stuff and I FELL FOR IT ! I told my mom that this was the tamagotchi i wanted , and it turned out to be a fake ! When it came , I opened it , and it had four buttons I didn't notice when I got it ! I tried connecting with my v4 , but I couldn't see the connection sign and I just realized it was a fake ! BOO HOO !

A very very very sad

v4lover ^_^ ^_^ :( :( :( :(
i did too :mellow:

Aw, that's a shame! :ph34r: The honey lovers and JDs can be pretty tricky... Try being a bit more careful next time :ph34r: Hopefully no one else will fall for that when they want to buy a Ban Dai Tamagotchi, eh wot wot?

♪~tk710

OH MY GOSH !I CAN'T BELIEVE I FELL FOR THAT !

A very very very sad

v4lover :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :blink: :blink:
Look for the Ban Dai logo next time!

OMG u were right i just went on e-bay but i would kno well enough to not get it but i feel sorry for you. mabey u shold try and re-sell it on ebay and get a REAL tama

No, I don't think you should resell it. Whoever buys it could be mad. Or sad .Depends. But you could buy a new one! (a real one) but you should get it in person, not internet. And try to breathe. Relax. Just don't think about it.

mametchi :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back