gross

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama567

Reaction score
my :) pooped and lost hungry hearts i was about to feed and clean my tama but then it jumped up and on to the poop and the poop disapered and the hungry hearts were full did it just eat the poop and if so does yours do that

i hate to say this...but yea, i think it ate the poop! lol and no my tamagotchis don't do that. lol but i wouldn't worry about it...i think. but i don't think anything bad will happen to ur tamagotchi! :)

hahahaha thats funny! Oh ya also its weird when your tama has a baby then the baby poos, then the adult poos on top of the baby poo then the big poo is balancing on top of the tiny poo!!...

um can we change the subject...? :)

hahahaha thats funny! Oh ya also its weird when your tama has a baby then the baby poos, then the adult poos on top of the baby poo then the big poo is balancing on top of the tiny poo!!...um can we change the subject...? :mellow:
lol yea! it's weird talking about **ahem** poop! but i don't know why tamas eat their poop! i was wondering almost the same thing as tama567. well not exactly...but i was wondering if they do eat it. lol ^_^

Mine does... Well, my FRIEND's tama does. She debugged it and put it at high speed, and didn't care about feeding it... It pooed and then... ate it... xP I was the one fast-forwarding it, and the poo just disappeared. I was kinda grossed out, and so was she! But then she thought it was pretty funny.

♪~tk710

No, mine doesn't. It's a glitch, but a funny glitch, yet a gross one.

Has this happened to anyone else???

I think it may be a veeery funny glitch!

if i have had that happened to my tamagotchi,

I would be kind of laughing and gaping at my tamagotchi...

was it cool or just plain strange...

Has this happened to anyone else???I think it may be a veeery funny glitch!

if i have had that happened to my tamagotchi,

I would be kind of laughing and gaping at my tamagotchi...

was it cool or just plain strange...
:furawatchi: it was kinda strange to watch a tama jump on to its own poop

well i asum it's a glitch that has never happend ever befor to me and i tama bayby sit i'm taking care of 23 tama's right now there's a show going on and a group of my freinds went and they all have lot's of tama's so i'm loking after them so it is probably a glitch you shold try and meke it not do that therre is probably something wrong with your tamagotchi

When a Tamagotchi character eats a snack or food, it takes bites out of it, and the snack or food disappears bit by bit (or actually, bite by bite). Does this happen with the poo, or are you just assuming that because the poo disappears, your Tamagotchi character is eating it?

Either way, eating their own droppings is perfectly natural for many animals such as hamsters, guinea pigs (cavies), and rabbits.

Here is a quote from NetVet about this practice. (The full article can be found here)

During certain times of the day, usually in the evening, you my observe your pet licking the anal area and actually eating some of the droppings in the process. These cecal pellets, as they are called, are softer and greener than the normal hard, round waste droppings. Your pet knows when these droppings are being produced and will take care of eating them himself. These cecal pellets come from the cecum, which is part of the digestive system where fermentation of food takes place, and they are rich in vitamins and nutrients which are needed by your pet to maintain good health. After eating these "vitamin pellets" he will redigest the material and extract all the necessary elements.

Last edited by a moderator:
When a Tamagotchi character eats a snack or food, it takes bites out of it, and the snack or food disappears bit by bit (or actually, bite by bite).  Does this happen with the poo, or are you just assuming that because the poo disappears, your Tamagotchi character is eating it?
Either way, eating their own droppings is perfectly natural for many animals such as hamsters, guinea pigs (cavies), and rabbits. 

Here is a quote from NetVet about this practice.  (The full article can be found here)

During certain times of the day, usually in the evening, you my observe your pet licking the anal area and actually eating some of the droppings in the process.  These cecal pellets, as they are called, are softer and greener than the normal hard, round waste droppings.  Your pet knows when these droppings are being produced and will take care of eating them himself.  These cecal pellets come from the cecum, which is part of the digestive system where fermentation of food takes place, and they are rich in vitamins and nutrients which are needed by your pet to maintain good health. After eating these "vitamin pellets" he will redigest the material and extract all the necessary elements.
Thats cool but realy gross!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bleagh

Well I think that happend to mi friend before, cause she was like "Oh my tamagotchi pooed but now its gone and I didn't clean it up!

IVE NEVER HAD THAT HAPPEN TO ME BEFORE <_< :unsure: :wacko: BUT IT SOUNDS GROSS :mametchi: :mametchi: :rolleyes: :mimitchi: :mimitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back