Foods and Skill Points

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

georgiakate1

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Certain foods not only raise the hunger or happiness meter, they can actually increase skill points.

After quite extensive testing of all the foods - everything available from the shop and on TamaTown, food obtianed from codes, and those foods given as gifts from the King - spudilike and myself have come up with this little chart:

https://img100.imageshack.us/img100/5224/v4foodsskillsyw0.png

It is accurate and works for ALL characters.

At this stage - we are pretty sure EVERY food has been tested - and there does not appear to be a food that increases skill points in all three categories.

GK1

Last edited by a moderator:
What about steak and cake?
They have no effect on Skill Points. I've edited my first point to also include food from the codes as it was not obvious). The whole cake (gift from the king) has recently been tested and found to have no effect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Certain foods not only raise the hunger or happiness meter, they can actually increase skill points.
After quite extensive testing of all the foods - everything available from the shop and on TamaTown, food obtianed from codes, and those foods given as gifts from the King - spudilike and myself have come up with this little chart:

https://img100.imageshack.us/img100/5224/v4foodsskillsyw0.png

It is accurate and works for ALL characters.

At this stage - we are pretty sure EVERY food has been tested - and there does not appear to be a food that increases skill points in all three categories.

GK1
Thanks alot Georgiakate1!

I was wondering how you could get your skillpoints up!

I thought it was care/games that did it! :huh:

from !stupid!

Thank you georgiakate1 I was finding the food skill points thingy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back