help me strive for makiko!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

janeliz

Reaction score
Hi, I always get tons of pencil pts and nothing else, so I'm trying for Makiko (arts fashion) this time. My child just turned into a teenager (young Memetchi) so I'm on the right track for Makiko, I think.

My problem is, how do I get lots of arts/fashion points? The only way I can figure is to do the Dance game. When I go to school I just get more pencils.

Also, when I interview for jobs, which jobs give arts/fashion points? Which building is it so I can choose it to interview?

Thanks, Jane

Here's Spudilike's topic on jobs.https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=95049

You can feed your tamagotchi foods like donuts to raise 3 points in the Arts/Fashion icon look at this food chart https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=104535, cool right now I'm getting Makiko! :)

If you want Ms. Sunflower, and Mr. Canvas just wait until your tamagotchi teen gets mail that looks like this [!] open it and then you should see Mr. Turtle press the A button and you should see a Flower, press it again and you should see a person named Mr. Canvas. Get Ms. Sunflower for Arts/Fashion.

Notice that the donut is not on tamatown, so you can generate your own password for the Donut look at this https://www.d-best.com/tama/howto.html.

Hope this helps you with all! :ph34r:

I'm also trying for Makiko, as that's in the only species I seem to be getting at the moment. :ph34r: My tamagotchi is still a child, but I pause it via the clock (set time) when I'm not playing games to ensure the best chance of getting the required amount of skill points. I found that, being a toddler, it could only play jumping rope and mimic, so it's quite difficult to earn skill points. I also have noticed that when I play jumping rope, I not only get skill points on Intellience, but occasionally the other two. [Arts/fashions and Social] This is useful, considering how bad I am at mimic! :) Sometimes, when I go to the preschool, I get skill points, but sometimes I don't. All in all, not much here.

TamaMum, very helpful link, thanks!

Unfortunately, I didn't know to choose Ms. Flower as a teacher. I'm not sure I can get enough points without that. Can you tell me what the hairdresser building looks like so I can try to interview there when I get to be an adult?

Thanks, Jane

If this is anyway copyrightede please remove it. I am trying to show bannamelon what a Makiko looks like so it's been circled on the chart. If i've read some info correctly it looks like the circled one on the link;

chart#

You may remove it if it is copyright as i said.

*Mimitchi_Rocks_Forever*

i have another way of getting the arts skill points in preschool each time u go thier u get 1,2,3 (i forgot how much u get each time).

Okay, first thing. You can change your teacher when you get the [!]. Just press C until you have a flower woman.Then press B.

The art/fashion jobs are... rock star,bakery,hairdresser,fashion designer,and florist.

Those are all the tips I know. Hope you get Makiko!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back