I ran out of oranges!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how you did that. the orange is one of the basic food chocies, it should't run out. Maby it's a glitch. :ichigotchi:

tamablues

This could mean a shortage of snacks by 2nd generation.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooo!!

Last edited by a moderator:
No worries, you can buy more at the shop soon. You can try Tama Town to see if the food court has an orange.

*Mimitchi_Rocks_Forever*

Actually it's BIG worries! This is a sign of an internal memory corruption. Soon you will see balls and toys appear in your snack list (maybe even items you've never purchased). Try this now: press the Reset button on the back, then select Download from the Download / Reset menu on the screen. If that doesn't clear your problem, the only option left is to do a complete Reset (select Reset from the Download / Reset menu). Note, however, that this will make you lose all your points, purchased meals/snacks/toys, friends from the friends list, etc, and you will have to start over again from generation 1. I've had to do complete resets on my V4 twice in the past three months to clear problems like this.

For the record, my daughter had the same thing happen to her oranges. Her tama died (oldie) and we had to reset, so I don't know if it would have continued or not. I didn't know it was a problem! I thought she'd just used too many, or never chose them so the choice went away.

janeliz

Noooo! A ball keeps appearing on my snack list. I'll have to reset! (Does download put back saved stuff?) I don't want to reset because I tried hard to get my Tama to what it is! :,(

its probably a glitch. maybe you can accept it, i think its cool!! but i would also do what binary sugested cause it might eventually break your tama...i hope not!!!!!

omg! this is a sign of world hunger!!!!! i suggest u reset it! srry if it doesnt help....

Go to Tamatown and buy some oranges.

PME ME IF YOU WANT TO KNOW YOUR V3,V2, AND V1 FAVE FOOD

REALLY!!! you ran out of oranges!!! thats very strange! :blink: :rolleyes: :angry: :wub: :ph34r: well... i have never ever ever...seen any oranges in tamatown!!! but...I may be wrong!

they are more likely to be either in the food court, or the theatere! hope i helped! :lol:

Sorry for my "no worries" I thought it was just a glitch or tamaserious has used them all. I've only ever seen an orange in the shop so I fed it to my tama. Now mentioning it I remember that I ran out of bannanas and I got the ball glitch! (my tama loved bannanas) I hope you get a good character again and sorry I didn't help before!

*Mimitchi_Rocks_Forever*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back