My Tamas Werid. o-o

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saosei

Reaction score
As you know their both female, but my Makiko has been marring a lot of strange things before that. o-o

SAOSEI'S TAMA V4 MARRY LOG:

1st: Makiko married the glitch character. o-o When I pressed okay, thinking it would be neat, the screen went blank, and I reset after waiting for it to turn on again for 20minutes.

2nd: Glitch again, see 1st.

3rd: Flower Teacher, the teacher I choose for her. o-o Once again the screen went blank after pressing okay and stayed like that until I reset.

4th: Glitch again, see 1st.

5th: Otokitchi, AKA: The match maker. o-o The match maker brought another match maker and they got married. x-x Please note that both were female.... *faints*

So anyway, has this happened before to anyone?

It hasn't ever happened to me but I think it happened to my bestie.WEIRD!!!!

-Emma:)

:eek: Bleugh! Makiko marrying Otokitchi? My answer is that the Matchmaker went on strike. :lol:

All the glitches could be something to do with your Tamagotchi's memory-thing. The stuff that's inside the Tamagotchi that makes it work. -nods wisely-

^^;

I really don't think it's that funny. T-T But anyway, I guess my tamas programming is messed up. o-o Like Isabeau said.

That cool and retarded but in the next generation you might get the secret charature I'm guessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back