why cant I buy that item?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

me9club

Reaction score
I found this item in my tamagotchi shop but when i try to buy it, it cant, and i had enough money to buy it so now I am just confused! :eek: somebody, please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :huh: :huh: :huh:

well, it looks like a computer or a dresser but im not sure what it is. It worth 4300gp and i have way more gp than that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: :eek: :eek:

If any of your item lists are full, that may be a problem. If you have more than 30 items (I think) in your item list, you'll have to delete or use some before you can add more. Also, sometimes the food lists being full can limit your ability to give or receive presents, etc. I think the limit is 15 on both the meal and snack lists.

janeliz

oh thanx for the info!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mellow: :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
The reason you cant buy it is because you have a full inventory. Try tossing one of your items in the trash and then buying it. Next time, check how many items you have and if it is 30/31 items, then you cant buy anything. But sometimes you can get 32 items but that is only is you get an item from the king in the mail. Hope this helped! :(

By the way I have the item you are looking for and it is a dresser and you get another type of close up of your pet. I think it is kind of cute! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back