Does anyone here watch House?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love that show! its actually my fave show . (well, its my favorite NON anime Show XD) House is Awesome

Yeah, did you see House on Tuesday? NOTE: Spoilers! On Tuesday's House, there was a ten-year old with Leukiema(sp?) and his older brother was going to donate his bone marrow to his brother, but he was very sick. It was kind of funny too, House was taking care of a dog named Hector and the dog chewed up House's shoes, cane, somehow a stereo, and got into his pills LOL

Great! I love how he is so moody and people think he's insane with his ideas.. but most of the time he's right! :furawatchi:

-Spongeboby

Yeah, did you see House on Tuesday? NOTE: Spoilers! On Tuesday's House, there was a ten-year old with Leukiema(sp?) and his older brother was going to donate his bone marrow to his brother, but he was very sick. It was kind of funny too, House was taking care of a dog named Hector and the dog chewed up House's shoes, cane, somehow a stereo, and got into his pills LOL
Yea, It was Awesome

Dr. Wilson: I treat patients for months, maybe years, not weeks like you.House: I’m taller
That Was Funny
The Part where The Dog Got into house's Pills was funny aswell.

House: I think my dog is DeadDog:looks up

House:*sees Pill Bottle*...Nope, Just Stoned
and that part....XD (quotes may not be word for word, i may have forgot all the little details of each word they said, but i got the closest thing)

The openings are cool! Mind you, I don't gag or puke watching people having surgery done on TV :angry:
Agreed. The Openings are Cool.

Watching Surgery on Tv is aweosme (just as long as the blood isnt mine...XD)

LOL. If you have a DS you should get Trauma Center: Under The Knife, if a Wii Trauma Center: Second Opinion! I love medical shows and all that, then my grandparents bought Trauma Center for their Wii, and they lended it to me (But I still have it lol) and I absouletly LOVED it. Then my Mom got me Under The Knife for my DS and I loved it too. My opinion, don't play Under The Knife on a bumpy or gravel road <_< That happened to me and I accidentally stabbed the patient to death LOL.

House was on yesterday but it was a repeat <_< Fox better have that new one I saw in a commercial soon!

I also like House. I can't watch the beginnings either because I have emetophobia (vomit phobia) and I get scared that they're going to vomit. But the show overall is good.

Latest posts

Back