PLEASE HELP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

flute

Reaction score
ok, so the first time the matchmaker came, I accidentally missed it, so I changed the time and it came again. I pressed a button, and the matchmaker came in with this character. But you couldn't nake out what character it was, because it was just a bunch of moving pixels in no particular order, but the picture of the matchmaker was fine, perfectly normal! I was really confused, but clicked 'yes' to love anyway and suddenly, there were to long horizontal lines in the center of my tama! I tried pressing buttons, but nothing worked and it didn't respond. I clicked reset button on the back and selected download. The two black lines were still above the egg on the reset screen, and when i clicked download, the black lines were slowly fading away, but still there. (they did disappear)

Now today, I changed the time again, but as soon as the matchmaker came in, before I could see whether the character was another bunch of meaningless pixels, there were the annoying black lines again! I waited till they disappeared, but nothing. So I downloaded again, and here i am.

Is this a glitch, or is my tama running out of batteries? Is this common, and has it happened to anyone before?

Please help, or my tama can't mate!

It's a known problem. Some other members have describe the same thing happening to them. Usually pressing the Reset button on the back and then selecting Download from the Download / Reset menu on the screen is enough to get you going again.

omg! i think it's a glitch. i think it's better if you change the battery

j1996

It's a known problem. Some other members have describe the same thing happening to them. Usually pressing the Reset button on the back and then selecting Download from the Download / Reset menu on the screen is enough to get you going again.
Thanks, but whenever I reset/download, the next time the matchmaker comes, the same thing happens! Maybe I should change the battery??

wow thats odd.

Im not sure. see if it happens again because i have no idea.

changed the battery today!

I wonder if it will happen again..........

I knoow a lot about tamagotchis, but iv'e never heard of something like this. I think you're just going to have to wait to get another tama hatched, but if that doesn't work, I suggest you get a whole other tamagotchi.

It happed to me to just now HELP!the mach maker came as normal then the tama she brought was just a load of lines i sorta new what was gonna happen 'cos it had happened to my friend to but hers just got stuck! but my tama just swicht off!non of the icons lit up there wasn't even my pet on the screen to get it back i took the batteries out then put them back in and press download when the egg came on. i think it means the batteries running out though if it dosen't i'm not sure what it is. i just really hope its nothing bad 'cos i know its stupid but i got quite scared!

Wow I've never heard of that before..Sounds wierd..Make sure your tama isnt a fake..Or somethings maybe wrong with the circit board..I wouldnt know..

Thats a really strange problem!

Is it fine now?

That has never happened to me yet but Im sure the batteries helped, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back