Talking Nanos!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PeaceFrog777

Reaction score
I can only remember two: Your nano grows up and gets own couch, and your nano grows up and is allergic for life. Does anyone know the others? I have a talking nano puppy by the way.

[SIZE=12pt]What there is such thing as talking nanos!! I love Nanos! Do you know a link to a website so I could see the new talking ones? Please, do they actually speak words?[/SIZE]

You can try eBay, but they are no longer made. Ebay is the only place you can find them now. Yeah, they really speak words. Try https://www.virtualpet.com/vp/farm/nano/talkn/talkn.htm, they have info on everything! There are three talking nano models: the baby, the kitty, and the puppy. They were released in various colors.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember the Talking Nanos. The ending outcomes were a letdown. They were fun. I only had the Nano Puppy. The ending outcomes for the Talking Nano Puppy are: "Your Nano Grows Up and Gets Circus Fleas" "Your Nano Grows Up and Catches Own Tail" "Your Nano Grows Up and Is Allergic for Life" and "Your Nano Grows Up and Owns Own Couch".

Why couldn't the outcomes be something like, "Your Nano Grows Up and Stars in a New Hit Sitcom" something cool like that. Talking Nanos are worth it, but the outcomes are a letdown as I've said before.

Anyone know what the outcomes of the kitty and baby are?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back