What Would You Want in a Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squidward is Cool

Reaction score
Recently I've been thinking what a really cool Tamagotchi would be!

Prepare for bordom! Hahaha! Just kidding! It is a lot though!

A really cool Tamagotchi. The V4.5 design looks nice. It would be really cool if a Tamagotchi came with a pen disk thing that you plug into your computer and you can watch your Tamagothci go from the egg into the computer (TamaTown)! It would be cool if there was a mode where they can walk around on your screen. And with the star antenae thing, you unscrew the start and there's a stylus! The Tamagotchi would have a touch screen!

Remember those Neopets McDonals toys? How cool would it be if there was a Tamagotchi plush about that size with a removable clip like that that has a pic of a little Mini-Pet like that! But, you enter the code on the tag on your Tamagotchi in the Tamgotchi, and that's your Tamagotchi! You could have as many Tamagotchis as you want! You could get virtual Tamgotchis, make your own, buy the plushes, or you could adopt some from the Tamagotchi Adoption Center! Then when you go to TamaTown, you'd see your Tamagotchi leave the screen, but you'd see a UFO thing land in TamaTown and all your Tamagotchis pop out and run around! How cute would that be?

On TamaTown, you can also talk (nicely) to other players! You'd also have a special username that you choose! You wouldn't really need any passwords anymore. There would also be so many movies to see, so many places to travel to on the train, and design your own house! It would update every 3 days! So you won't be bored of it!

Also, every Tamagothci game would be in it!

You can also mate your own Tamagotchis or mate with a friend! The new Tama will be mixed! Imagine a crossover of a Mametchi and a Mimitchi!

There would also be clothes and accessories to dree and do stuff with the Tama Plush!

All the Tamagotchis ever made would be in there too!

It would be also cool if you could control (like making the cxharacteres walk) your Tama while connecting.

Last but not least...

No Tamagotchi would die ever again!

That's all I can list now. I'll have more later! What doi you have in mind?

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :lol: :D well, i would like,the tamagotchi to be exactly like the uratamagotchi, and be able to cook connect to your freinds and then they get to stay there for a day in your freinds tamagotchi toy and then you gets hers[or his] and,be like the keikebo and have a house and beable to go to a bank to make an acount, and go to a library,and a arcade, and a mall/shop, and beable to go all around the tamagotchi planet and use the ufo to go to diferent planets to!,and beable to send messages to all your freinds[SIZE=21pt]and most of all be able to go in tamatown with your tamagotchi![/SIZE] :D :lol:

I'd stop buying Tamagotchi if they never died, whats the point in calling it a pet... if they didn't die from

neglect? Isn't that the whole point of Tamagotchi, to take care of them so they stay healthy and happy.

Anyway heres what I've always posted what I would like to see on tamagotchi:

I love it to do what the Pocket Pikachu does, have a battery-saving screen shut off for when you aren't

veiwing the Tama. in case some of you don't know what a Pocket Pikachu is heres a pic of mine:https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Poc...rl/HPIM0240.jpg

Another thing I'd like to see is being able to breed your Tamagotchi with other Tamagotchi through TamaTown.

Also that same system of above being able to have your Tamagotchi make friends through the internet.

PockyGirl- I had an old Pocket Pikachu! :( Wonder where it went..

Anyway, I doubt that some of these things could happen but I'd want to see:

-Multi colored pixels. They would change every hour.

-A touch screen would be nice to interact with your Tamagotchi.

-Some new made up characters.

-Have as many items as you want.

-A lot more games and some challenging ones so you won't be bored.

-Being able to meet other Tamagotchi's online.

-Being able to talk with your friends online.

-You could buy houses. Sort of like the Home Deka. Plus: Once you buy a house on your Tamagotchi, your house will also appear on TamaTown. You can invite your friends and other people to look around your house. You could also buy furniture and things for your house.

I was sort of tired when I wrote this... so, yeah.

X___x That's a lot of writing...

Tams don't really work with tamatown like that. It's not exactly "live" and it doesn't work like a video game in that sense where you can go walk around..

I want the tamagotchi to have more old characters from osumesu and morino and etc.. I like those better >__0

Isn't that all... A bit too much? I mean, it'd be cool and all, but I think that tamas would just loose that 'feel' that they have, if they got so many new features. Maybe over time and many new versions, but not so quickly and all at once. You know the way on v1 you had the infrared connection, on v2 you had money, v3 you got tamatown, and v4 you got mail, that way. If all of that came all at once, it would be too much at one time. Besides, what happens if we would get all of that? Everyone would become bored of tamagotchis, because there isn't anything new to look forward to.

Not dying? What's the use in that? Besides, tamas can alreay live on for ever, (as far as I know) with good care. You just have to get an oldie, right? But like PockyGirl said, I'd also stop buying tamas if they didn't die, whatever character you had. Maybe some more (cuter) characters that were immortal, but not all of them. Or maybe you could choose if the tama would live forever or not...

I think a new version should have like a remote control you could beep if you lost your tamagotchi. That would make finding it a lot easier in my opinion.

great idea! And how about a remote control to do other stuff as well, so if your in school and your tama gets taken away, you can still take care of through the remote control, just as long as you know what buttons to press!

I think a new version should have like a remote control you could beep if you lost your tamagotchi. That would make finding it a lot easier in my opinion.
There are these tracking things that are supposed to be for your keys that you can get and put on your tamagotchi.

I would like a backlight that you could turn on and off [to save battery]. It's so annoying when you can see the dang screen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back