Current Mood!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

Reaction score
It's just simple you just post your current mood, and we can all see how we go all the same through things. ^_^

My current mood: A bit happy, stressed, upset, scared, confused, angry, and excited.

Alright, get it, got it? GO POST!

+Ho-Oh

Ok.. Now I'm a bit happy, and all the heavy pounds are released. I'm just a bit scared for now, if nothing happens I will be ok! ^_^

+Ho-Oh

I feel left out, upset, and a bit confused. :blink:

+Ho-Oh

Right now, I'm just plain hungry! :blink: Maybe a talk to Gotchi Pal, and some food will make me feel better! Yum, I will get some Ramen Noodles.

+Ho-Oh

P.S. Isn't this a fun [SIZE=7pt]game?[/SIZE]

Honestly, people, cheer up! The last 6 people (apart from me) have been posting grumpy, depressed messages. :blink: Just be happy! You only live life once!

I'm happy that braztroxg said that, and I'm happy that I was pm'ing TamaGirl_Desy a lot. :)

Thank You! :D

+Ho-Oh

Honestly, people, cheer up! The last 6 people (apart from me) have been posting grumpy, depressed messages. :) Just be happy! You only live life once!
:D Now I'm more ticked off.

Just because in your world it's all flowers and sunshine doesn't mean everyone has to smile and be happy. Thats why this is "current mood!" and not "Say that you're happy even if you're not!"

I was pacing around yesterday, do you know why? Because thats the only way my stomach would stop cramping! And if I sat down, blam! Owowowowww. Walking around again. One cannot draw or calligraph while one is pacing, and one cannot draw or calligraph when one is sitting in pain. And bouts of nausea, too. Do you think I should be happy in that situation? One guy thought it would be funny to say something to me so I screamed at him. I had to go home and drink horrid tasting tea and I fell asleep for 5 hours. ^___^ I sure am cheery, aren't I?

I didn't think you guys really wanted an in depth paragraph of why I felt sick and grumpy, but there you go. :lol:

No problem, Ho-Oh! :)

And to pyonchit, did you have to be so spiteful? My world is most certainly not just hearts and flowers, I just try to focus on all the good things! :D You said some horrible things there pyonchit, and they were very hurtful to me and upset me quite a bit to have a mouth of abuse flung at me but don't worry, even though you've been horrid - I do forgive you. :D

Consider yourself forgiven!!! :D

P.S. back on topic - i feel even happier now! 'cos i've done the right thing and forgiven someone who was horrid to me and been nice to them. :D

So we're friends now, pyonchit! :lol:

Honestly, people, cheer up! The last 6 people (apart from me) have been posting grumpy, depressed messages. :) Just be happy! You only live life once!
Do we all have to be happy just because you tell us to? Maybe we are mad or sad for a reason. We can't be happy all the time you know. I mean I am running out of creative ideas for stories. That makes me kind of mad. I'm sad because my mom is sad and I can't help her in any way, shape, or, form since all she does is put her nose in her accounting books. And I am nervous because I don't know what I am going to do with my life when I am out of school. So just because you are happy doesn't mean that we all have to be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back