This chart subs as a v4.5 growth chart!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yuazha808

Reaction score
I wonder if Tamatalk is arch-enimies with other Tamagotchi-related websites,but here's a mini-website with a sub for the other growth chart....

Here is the link: https://tama-zone.com/ar/t4976.htm

Don't look at the different babies and toddlers...Just use the orignal characters from before.

Hope I helped! :)

actually, i think tamatalk and tamazone are like cousin-sites, you might say. they are really similar, but some ppl like what the other site has to offer more than the other. thats why they created more than just tamatalk, or tamarainbow, etc. oh btw, tamazone isnt really a mini website, its pretty much just as big as tama talk. i had an account on there... tehehe but, that is a really good piece of information. most ppl would nt know to go to tamazone since theyve only heard of TT. well, thanx for sharing!

*tamagirl2007*

Some Entama/Uratama growths are different to the v4/4.5.

En/Uratama don't have the Universal family. Instead, they have Hatena Family and Bikkuri Family.

On Entama, high Style points in the Mame family (for boys) leads to Zukyutchi and high Kindness points leads to Robotchi. And on version 4, it's the opposite.

On Uratama, high Style points in the Uramame family (for girls) leads to Tsukkomitchi and high Passion points leads to Urazukyukotchi. And on version 4.5, it's the opposite. Note that Urazukyukotchi's name has changed to Urazukyutchi on the English version.

o_O

on my v 4.5, my kUjakutchi evolved into a URA Mametchi, then to Hyottokotchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back