differences between connection/connexion

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

poison_orchid

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]as i broke my promise to myself and opened my tama before the next grup hatch i thought i wold do something useful and list dsome differences in them for you guys [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Menu's [/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Food menu[/SIZE]

Connection : Meal/Snack

Connexion : Food/Snack

Training menu

Connection : Time Out/Praise

Connexion : Punish/Praise

Stats menu

Connection : Gender/Gen.

Connexion : Style/Gene.

Infra red Menu

Connection : says connect

Connexion : says proceed

Connection : has no dotted line under the word connect

Connexion : has a dotted line under the word proceed

When tama is on other tama screen

Connection says AWAY

connexion says ABSENT

Friends menu

Connection : Friend/Present

Connexion : Friens/Item

[SIZE=14pt]Other stuff[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]The buttons on the [/SIZE]connection are slightly easier to press than the connection (less resistance) also the connection's sounds seem to be a little higher pitched than the connexion and compared to the connexion the connection seems a little sluggish with everything it does

[SIZE=14pt]Games[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]im a little unsure of the exact detals of this but the [/SIZE]connexion seems to have less ratings on the games

connection : BAD (not sure about this one) OK GOOD GREAT (not sure about great either) EXCELLENT

Connexion : BAD OK GOOD GREAT

I didn't know there were so many ifferences!!!wow! well done for picking it all out!

I didnt know any before this.I have on british tama (connexions i think).I I the only person that has one tama?(Thats also not imported)

yeah the british one is connexion.

also when the tama is in the child stage on the connexion it eats burgers and on the connection it east what looks like a bread roll ?

also when the tama is in the child stage on the connexion it eats burgers and on the connection it east what looks like a bread roll ?
Do you mean teen stage? Because as an Ichigotchi mine ate a burger, but at the Mimitchi stage it eats a roll or something...mines a Connection.

Also, the games in the Connection do have a 'Great!' rating. :lol:

Good work on the differences!

Do you mean teen stage? Because as an Ichigotchi mine ate a burger, but at the Mimitchi stage it eats a roll or something...mines a Connection.
Also, the games in the Connection do have a 'Great!' rating. :lol:

Good work on the differences!
no, i do mean child stage ;)

Hmm I must doublecheck that next time he's hungry! :lol:

seee........i told you i missed some (here are more)

Weight menu

connection : weight is in lb's

Connexion : weight is in g's

Background (the bit behind your tama that dioesnt go away even when the batteries die)

Connection : Blue with numbers on it wilth yellow dots down the side

Connexion : blue and pink checks with what looks like grass at the bottem and yellow and pink squares roiund the edges

Sound menu

Connection : sound ?

Connexion : sound (no question mark)

i wonder how many more there will be for me to find.......hmmmmmmmm

oh and look at my tama stats on my signature

my connexions are 2yrs old.......my connection is 0

i started them at exactle the same time

also the connection seems to evolve at different ages to the connexion hmmm....im not sure of the details though

(but the connection grows old at 11 and the connexion grows old at 16)

My connexion has a background with a heart with little lines coming out of the square... and behind each menu option is a heart.

My connection has that checkered background with pink and yellow squares.

I prefer the connexion background :huh:

Background (the bit behind your tama that dioesnt go away even when the batteries die)Connection : Blue with numbers on it wilth yellow dots down the side

Connexion : blue and pink checks with what looks like grass at the bottem and yellow and pink squares roiund the edges
The backgrounds arent different, i think it just depends which egg colour you buy. My Connection that is lavender has the blue with yellow numbers. But my peach with hearts Connection AND my pink Connexion both have the one that's a pink background with hearts... sorta looks like a stage to me.

These differences are all fine and dandy, but mean pretty much the same thing. What I want to know, are there any REAL programming differences? Like the fact that the evolve to the oldest stage at different years, that's an important difference.

I assume if you raise a Connection and a Connexion the exact same way, you'll get the same characters. (IE, there are no differences in the underlying programming)

yeah the british one is connexion.
I dont think those r burgers. I think its rice!

yeah and you forgot to put batteries last longer for connexion lol!

Yes the backgrounds are dependent upon the colour Tama you buy.

But how come you're connection is only at age 0? Is it not aging properly? I am on my 3rd Generation Tama on my Connection, and she's 5 right now, I've not had any problems with her aging, she ages 1 year per 24 hours. :D

my tamastats are B)

name lucky :lol:

style boy :mellow:

genaration 5th :D

Those diffrences are all FAKE Exept for the one about the buttons mine is a Connexion and has all the things that you said connection is. Again exept for the buttons. :gozarutchi: :huh: :D :D ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back