Does anyone have any of these paint brushes?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry

but thats against TNTs rules

and NEVER IN A BAJILLION YEARS WOULD SOMEONE SPEND THEIR HARD-ERANED NP FOR A PB FOR A STRANGER!

LOL. Yeah, its against TNT's rules, and also, an Island PB is like 4.5 million now! Its inflated terribly.

You can't "borrow" a paint brush. Either you have it, or you don't. Unless of course you borrow it, look at it and then give it back. And I wonder why anybody would want to do that. Paint brushes are one use items.

*sigh*

No offenence but, how do we know that you are not a n00b that scams people...

Seriously I do not want to offend you.

I'm looking for a Faerie Paint brush, a Ghost paint brush and an Island paint brush. Can I borrow yours if you have one please? If you don't, do you know anywhere I can get one?
*SCAM SCAM SCAM* you can not have mine! and once you use it, it goes away!

no need to be mean to them. sure they're begging but you can simply tell them "sorry but I can't do that" :(

No need to get like that!! :D :blink:

I didn't know you can only use once!! :lol: :D

Calm down for Pete's sake!! :huh:

But does anyone know where to get them??

EDIT: Look, my point was that you didn't have to get in a strop. Just like what violetchi_garden said! I didn't know that Paintbrushes were one-use items. Another thing you didn't have to do was call me a scammer. :huh: :huh: Where do you get them anyway? I can't find them anywhere!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back