When would you buy a fake?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i would ONLY buy a fake if it was the last ever thing on the earth

i would ONLY buy a fake if it was the last ever thing on the earth
Yeah. Me, too. Either that, or I would buy it just for the heck of it! <_< :angry:

I don't know, I don't collect any fakes or anything, but if I do get one, let's hope it doesn't break on me! :(

i bought a fake once, IT WAS A NIGHTMARE!!!!

it never seemed to go to sleep

it beeped when it needed a poo but didnt beep when it was sick

it beeped all through the night and i couldnt get to sleep

it always turned into the same charcter

trust me you wouldnt wan a fake!!! ;)

I have brought fakes before to see what they accually do to compare them... If i dont like the facks sell them back on eBay thats what I do.

I don't think I'd eeeeever buy a fake purposely.

I got scammed into buying one one time, it didn't even say Tamagotchi. Luckily it took the same battiers so I just brought one of my really old V3s back to life with it, haha.

My friend accidentally bought a fake.
She threw it out the window.

It was dumb. All I liked was the beginning animation.

And it said "JD" in it too! ;)
lol me too i hate fakes only i chucked myn in a fire :X

I have never bought a fake because I reaserch what I am buying before I buy it and I make sure it matches the actual tamas, packaging and all.

Fakes are a stupid waste of money. All the people who make them are trying to do is get the people who are buying their first tama scammed because they don't know if it is real, and think it is.

That is also why I like to buy in stores :(

i dont know what fake tamas are for but i would like to ge ne (for the sake of JD and for the sake of me!! :mametchi: :D

When and where will they even sell fakes? I would use a fake to defend my real tamas from robbers (If i diddnt have an alarm in this house).

P. S. - My cousin had like 15 fakes. Lucky.

When theyre better than the tamagotchis that are released by bandai.

when the v1 came out i bought a fake with the exact same things but with a touch screen

It depends. Most fakes are bad, so only probabaly if it was the last virtual pet on Earth. If I had extra money, I'd buy another Tamagotchi!! :mimitchi:

Heheh. The only time I'd buy a fake is if my life depended on it. Maybe for laughs too... but then I could just get that for free elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back