Refridgerator on the v5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama 3445521508

Reaction score
I just got my v5 on friday and whenever i let it sit for a little while, a fridge apears and it opens and closes. Does anyone know why it does this???

Mmhmm that happened to my V5 Too i don't know what this refridgerator is doing on my v5

This happens to all V5s. It's just a random animation.
Also- There are different animations on each generation. :D

Like on the second there is a hoover. (Vacuum)

Random animations happan on all gthe previous generations to like the V2 rolling on the floor...

When your V5 gets left alone for a little while (Depends on witch stage its on (Baby teen adult) and generation)

It will do different one's Like

The Tama will look at a fridge and look like its talking to it That Animation happan's every stage and generation...

If your Tama had a baby the Kid and a parent will look at a fridge (All stages...)

At Random times in the day the Perents will come on the screen and eat banana's or kiss.

At around about your Tamas bed time they will look liek there sitting in a bath and then a shower head will spray them. (All stages every day at Tamas bed time)

After there bath they will Jump for a little while then there will be a window and then your Tamas will be sitting under it yawning. (Just before there bed times).

Hope I helped!

Tamawho!!??

P.s. These animations happan on every V5 toy and they were just created by Bandi for fun.

P.s.s. If this is not clear P.m me and I will try to explain more.

I just wanted to add that I have seen the random animation of the vacuum. It's one of the parents on the right, the vacuum in the middle (it looks like it's alive), and the kid is on the left.

This happened to me too! Heehee, cute animation though =]]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back