AWESOME V5 CHARACTER CHART!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=11pt]Well, it's just a link to an original topic. It's ok. She's just pointing out it's existance. ;) [/SIZE]

:D thx my tamagotchi is chantotchi, mametchi,memetchi

Hold on, doesn't the V5 tell what you have?

This is useful to see everything in Blended Family, and so on, so if you need this to see what characters you currently have, just look at the status menu.

i find the chart a little confuseing i have a sakuramotchi a ahirukutchi and a tororotchi i cant find them on the chart

edit: Mine grew up! now i have a ichigotchi a bakutchi and an chamametchi but i am looking for a growth chart that it can say what they will grow up to be!

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here,it's sad how fat nerds without lives enjoy ruining thousands of kids source for help for a toy,or place where they like to just talk with a community of people. :angry:

This is awesome, but one question, when you have a family type, does the pet stay on the screen??

I WANT A V5 MY BDAY IS ON MAY 1ST SO ITS COMING UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY MORE WEBKINZ A NEW DS(MINE BROKE) AND MORE TAMAGOTCHIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just tried to get a Flower family. Did what the chart said by having 90% bonding (chart says have high to 100% bonding, I was 10 points under having 100%) and I did not get the flower family. Mated my Floweritchi with Sukatchi and didnt get it. You have to have exactly 100% bonding, if it is at 90%, it wont work. At least it didnt for me, this has happened in the past when trying to get pure families as well, it HAS to be 100%. I would PM the TZ people to let them know but I dont have an account there and I dont see the point in making one. So if someone else has an account, please let them know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back