New Spring Egg Hatching!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~GyMnAsT~

Reaction score
IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN!

Warmer weather, beautiful flowers, cool breezes-this can only mean one thing...

SPRING IS ALMOST HERE!

So, I've scheduled a group egg hatching for Saturday, March 8th. Like always, it can be at any time as long as it's on that day. And of course, everyone can join! Please join!

~GyMnAsT~

Yesh!

I will join with my v1 or v4.5(i'll pick l8r adn post!) I'm so excited this is gonna be my first group hatching!

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN!Warmer weather, beautiful flowers, cool breezes-this can only mean one thing...

SPRING IS ALMOST HERE!

So, I've scheduled a group egg hatching for Saturday, March 8th. Like always, it can be at any time as long as it's on that day. And of course, everyone can join! Please join!

~GyMnAsT~
I figure I can make it to March 8. :D

I can't join the group hatching myself but my sister can, sort of a substitude for me!

its midnight! Time to reset my tama! (v1 metallic purple) *pushes button* Ok I set the date and time now for the egg to hatch! Baby boy! I used the Tama Talk name generator and came up w/ Debic lol. Ok now time to feed you. 4 meals and 4 snacks (little bottles how cute!)Ok now time to exercise! We have a choice of Dance or Jump, I choose Dance. Man! I messed up, only a good. My little cutie was 17 lb now he is 15! wow with only a good! Ok now to play some more games. ok now he pooped at 12:11. time for a meal. now he weighs 11 lb. I'll post l8r!

Love,

Tama3445521508

hatched!

i hatched my v4.5 yellow with spots!

PS, can we start a group log?

PSS, they copied the design from the mini- not so cool.

:) cecib <_<

Ok my little baby evolved into the little circle, oh how cute. He has one frined, my v3. I Think thats about it.

Tama 3445521508 <_<

Hey, my first post. I had an account before, but god knows what happened to it (Had it a year ago)

Any way bought my V5 from K-mart and started it yesterday (March 8) So i'll join the thread.

Currently toddlers. 2 male, 1 female. All toddlers ATM

Middle baby. Male-Ahirukutchi

Other: Female, (cutie) Sakuramotchi

Other: Male, (Hothead) Mattaritchi

I'll update soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back