Cheating ...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

A.M.S102

Reaction score
You know the cheat codes that our awsesome tama talkers give us , so we can get things for free , well , sometimes I feel bad when I use the cheat codes. I feel like im letting bandia and my tama down ;) I get sad ,like I should earn my items. does anyone feel like this ?( im mostly talking about v5 , binary's cheat codes ) Sometimes I feel like resetting my tama so I can earn every thing , THE RIGHT WAY

I know how you feel. Sometimes I do the cheats, and I just feel so bad because I didn't earn it. And I don't feel the same when my tama plays with it. So, I don't really use the cheats anymore.

I am thinking of Reseting my V5 again because I Feel so Bad..

I used nearly all the Cheat codes and then I put in the 100gp for free thing and I felt really bad...

I know how you feel. Sometimes I do the cheats, and I just feel so bad because I didn't earn it. And I don't feel the same when my tama plays with it. So, I don't really use the cheats anymore.
Thats how I feel ;)

I used nearly all the Cheat codes and then I put in the 100gp for free thing and I felt really bad...
I feel like resetting mine to. but im already in teen stage. its not worth it ;)

I was thinking about doing that too. But mine are already adults, and they are going on the dating show tomorrow. it takes so long to get an adult.

What do you mean repent to the tama king. I have not seen him once since I got my v5.

Well, actually, if you look in the directions of the tamagotchi itself, it tells you a few codes or 2. But, what I think is that maybe Binary and the otherts who volunteer are trying to help, don't you think? Why don't you feel as if you didn't earn it? Maybe you can use these codes to get rare items that you can hardley get without a code. Possibly, these codes can give your tamagotchi something useful, to keep it from dieing.

But you can think about anything you want. If you feel bad, you don't have to use the codes. All they want to do is help you discover things on the unique, Tamagotchi Connection.

In fact, sometimes I would feel bad about it once in a while. ;)

Yes , i know , they are trying to help.

its not their fault.

we fell to temptation , blah blah

I just feel bad.

im not saying the people who made the cheat topics at bad ;)

What do you mean repent to the tama king. I have not seen him once since I got my v5.
Repent means to ask for forgivness.

the tama king actually does appear in the Gotchi King Dvd

( which I also cheated to get ;) )

Yea, we are, but that is how life is. if we are on tamatalk, and we see tamagotchi cheats, you know you are gonna get your gotchi, and punch the code in. It is just human nature, that is how it is.

I Know!!!!! I used that trick alot! But then I stopped. I dont even go to :Tamagotchi cheats" anymore. Only if I need help. But isn't t so tempting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back