Ch..Ch..Cheating

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
:mellow:

You must do the thing that you thinm you can not do.
---- Eleano Roosevelt

:unsure: think to your self: why do i cheat why do i do it , why can,t i stop. for most of you, you go on the internet type in tama v5, v4, v3... the peolpe who do this the most will most likely post a comment like: so i don't care it's just a game or cheat code. Actually it is not if you take the moment to think you probably say i feel so wrong i'm cheating myself and my tama. :) try to do the thing you thought that you cloud never do and quit earn the points, and the gifts, and the presents your self after all that is the poit of the games. So take the time to aks your self why do i do it? :eek:

it is just human nature. Everyone does it. But myself, I dont cheat. I like to earn my points, and items. And when I do, I can say "I earned this item, with my own gotchi points." I did not cheat to get the money or items. You should try it, and you will feel much better!

~QuinnK

:angry: ---- Eleano Roosevelt

:p think to your self: why do i cheat why do i do it , why can,t i stop. for most of you, you go on the internet type in tama v5, v4, v3... the peolpe who do this the most will most likely post a comment like: so i don't care it's just a game or cheat code. Actually it is not if you take the moment to think you probably say i feel so wrong i'm cheating myself and my tama. ;) try to do the thing you thought that you cloud never do and quit earn the points, and the gifts, and the presents your self after all that is the poit of the games. So take the time to aks your self why do i do it? :eek:
It dosen't realy matter if you cheat,there no law against.Infact what's wrong with it? many people cheat for items,it's not exactly"easy" to get items in the v5....

Ask yourself why cheating is wrong.

It's wrong because it takes the victory away from another player or team that may have otherwise been victorious. In the case of tamagotchis, however, there is no other party to hurt. Therefore, cheating is not wrong on tamagotchis. I don't cheat because I prefer the challenge, but I don't lose respect for others just by virtue of the fact that they decided to cheat on their tams.

It's not exactly cheating, it's secret codes used to get certain items on your Tamagotchi.
Right. Besides, BanDai didn't create cheat codes for nothing.

C'mon, it's not like cheating is going to hurt someone. Your tama isn't going to come out of the screen and slap you for it.

Now, cheating to me is copying off of other people on a test, or going out with someone else while you already have a boyfriend/girlfriend. Cheating to me is also doing something against the rules to win a game or competition, like if you bribed the referee of a game to call fouls against the other team just so your team can win. Now that's cheating.

Like GotchiGirl96 said, it's not cheating! I mean, it's just a virtual pet! It's not like you're going to go to jail or anything. I use codes (alternate words to cheating) because it can get me really cool stuff. Your tamas don't have feelings, so it's not going to affect them.

P.S.-This topic is NOT bumped. It has been two months since the last reply, not three.

I just like to get the most out of these little guys as I can. I don't really consider it cheating. It's just 'enhancement!' :gozarutchi:

It is certain that everyone cheats even if you say you don't,it isn't good to lie.But on the other hand cheating to get prizes for a tamagotchi is okay.

CAN EVERY ONE READ THIS PLEASE. ok now i know how you all feal but stop making your selfs sad. Cheating its a bad force that makes your life easyer but if you are a good [force] kid then you realise what you did. When you put the cheat codes , your tamagotchi understunts it and it makes it sad to with out you noticeing it so the only way to make things right is to get your tamagotchi in your hand and say ' I am realy sorry, I love you'. Coz reseting it is not a good way to settle stuff coz you are like killing it. I hope that helped and anyone who realy liked my speach then send me a email.

Yours trully

Neomyster. THE GOOD FORCE

MUST READ. Coz now i read all the replys i got abit angry , sorry. But i have to say this. Tamagotchis were made for lots of reazons. One of them is for the kids to learn how to take care of stuff and be more responsible and to get ready when they get older. So whats the point with putting cheats? Cheats just do all the work and you dont get the meaning in taking care of a pet. And some people say that you got to take risk for your tamagotchi. LIERS. Taking risk is about being a good owner not taking risk for cheating. ANYONE AGREES WITH ME SAY ' AMEN ' So if you cheat why even bother getting a tamagotchi . ANOTHER AMEN. Tamagotchi is for kids that want to be good citizens when they grow up. 'AMEN'. Tamagotchi pets should not be cheated like that 'AMEN'

And by the way if you want to do something about cheating then eveyone make topics about ' NO CHEAT CODES IN V6 OR V7' or 'CHEATS MEAN BAD' anything. AMEN.

And if anyone likes my idea, every time you do a topic about no cheating put my name in it AMEN.

Yours trully NEOMYSTER THE GOOD FORCE

it is just human nature. Everyone does it. But myself, I dont cheat. I like to earn my points, and items. And when I do, I can say "I earned this item, with my own gotchi points." I did not cheat to get the money or items. You should try it, and you will feel much better!
~QuinnK
Me neither. I just think people just want to do it if they're bored, they're experimenting, etc. It's not bad to Bandai, either. If it was bad, why would they put the cheat codes in the instruction manual. Me, I like to find out things on my own. Just think about it... if the company makes cheat codes, it wouldn't be so bad.

-Temari Nara♥

It dosen't realy matter if you cheat,there no law against.Infact what's wrong with it? many people cheat for items,it's not exactly"easy" to get items in the v5....
heart of stone 87 is quite right it isn't easy getting the items on ur v5 unless u go to the shop and get them all from there :mimitchi: :gozarutchi: :wacko: but that costs lots of gp so yeah :mimitchi: even tho i feel a bit sad cheating i do it b'cos i don't really want to waste my points on them in the shop!! :ph34r: :furawatchi: :unsure:

;) ---- Eleano Roosevelt

:) think to your self: why do i cheat why do i do it , why can,t i stop. for most of you, you go on the internet type in tama v5, v4, v3... the peolpe who do this the most will most likely post a comment like: so i don't care it's just a game or cheat code. Actually it is not if you take the moment to think you probably say i feel so wrong i'm cheating myself and my tama. :D try to do the thing you thought that you cloud never do and quit earn the points, and the gifts, and the presents your self after all that is the poit of the games. So take the time to aks your self why do i do it? :D
Because im lazy xD ( That's an honest answer )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back