The Virtual Pet Chronicles

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squidward is Cool

Reaction score
It's a story I've been working on.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

It's about a girl named Claire (NOT THE SAME CLAIRE FROM Kinz Means Family). She has no human friends. The only friends she has are her virtual pets that talk to her, but her parents don't exactly accept that so they're pushing her to find some human friends.

It's a story about friendship, and no it isn't finished yet.

I have parts 5, 6, and 7 written, but just to torture you guys, I'll keep you waiting a bit. :p Currently I'm working on Part 8.

It may not seem too interesting now, but just wait and the story will get better. :D

You guys might like it. :D

(And, it has Webkinz, Tamagotchis, and more in it! But I don't introduce the Webkinz until, like, Part 6 or 7. I was originally going to focus this story on her Tamagotchis, then I changed my mine.)

Note, "The Virtual Pet Chronicles" was a random name, so don't question it. Obviously, there's more than 7 parts, and I might even reach a part 10, but I don't know. I used the name "Claire" twice so far, because I like that name!

So, this is the official thread for discussion of the story, questions about the story, announcements of part updates, and comments about the story, and yeah.

I'll go submit part 5 now, and just, enjoy!

Also, I didn't make this thread until now because I didn't think I got into the plot enough to be enjoyable until now, and yeah.

Also, don't whine too much. I'm writing as fast as I can.

So, enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back