V4.5 Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raerox10

Reaction score
I know I have a V5 log, but I want to make a V4.5 log so I can keep the info seperate. So... here's my V4.5 log! I'll still update my V5 log and stuff, but... yah, I think you know what I mean. Ok, if you haven't read my V5 log, my name is Desirae (I prefer Desi) and my V4.5 is an adult. His name is Andy and he is a Mametchi. He evolved about ten minutes ago. I'm going to do Andy's stats.

Andy's Stats

Hungry: ****

Happy: ****

Training: 8

Funny: 79

Gorgeous: 49

Spiritual: 48

Years: 2

34 lb.

Generation: 1

1190 Gotchi Points

Username: tama!

Ok, that's all for this log entry. I'm Desi and please check out my V5 log. Thank you for reading. Bye everybody!

9 views? C'mon guyz, you can do better than that! Ok, sorry 'bout that. Andy went to see his teacher, who looks like an old geezer, so we call him Geezer. Andy has a lot of Humor/Funny skill points, but it's still not enough to get a job offer in the mail. I found something a little bit weird, because on my Tamagotchi screen, when Andy is on the very left, he moves a little bit, trips, then keeps going. Weird... I never noticed Mametchis had tails! I want to let Andy talk.

Hey guyz! It's Andy! I absolutely LOVE being a Mametchi because I feel handsome! I love bouncing around on the screen of my house (which is a sort of 'toy' for you guyz) and I also like going to TamaTown. Speaking of Tamatown, when is she going to take me again? Desi, pleeease!! I just love going to Tamatown because it's sooo fun!

Sometime later, Andy. Now it's time for Andy's Stats (again)!

Andy's Stats

Happy: ***

Training: Still 8

Funny: 95

Gorgeous: 56

Spiritual: 54

Years: 3

31 lb

0 Gotchi Points

I bought lots of stuff this morning, so I have no Gotchi Points left. I haven't had to train him today, so it's still at 8. Andy's weight went down some, because I like to make sure he's as healthy as can be! I noticed that Andy goes to sleep at 10 pm and wakes up at 10 am. Now, that's my type of schedule! I think I'll play a game of Manhole with Andy. I'll try to remember to write back later. Until then, I'm Desi.

And I'm Andy!

And thanks for reading. Gbye!

Bye everyone. See you later!

I'm a Mametchi! Mametchi, Mametchi!

Andy, stoppit! Ok, sorry about that. He's just excited. Last night, Andy sort of... how can I say it...

[SIZE=21pt]GRADUATED!!![/SIZE]

Yes, it's true! About five minutes after he graduated, he got some [!] mail. It was for a job interview! It was for being like a reporter on TV or something like that. But, anyways, I'm really good at it! I got all three O's on the panel, so I got the job! I played it like five times last night. So, this morning, I got 1380 Gotchi Points for like, salary, I think, and then the King came and gave me 700 points! Too bad I spent it on a corn dog... or two... heh heh. Here's Andy's Stats!

Andy's Stats

Training: 8

Humor: 136

Gorgeous: 56

Spiritual: 58

Years: 4

31 lbs

1700 Gotchi Points

In honor of Andy's graduating, I gave him some Choclate (from the King) and he was really happy! Then we played Apples and he lost some weight. Well, that's all. Please keep reading! Thanks!

I want to go to Tamatown. Take me!

Andy, I was going to post! I guess I'll take you to Tamatown... ready?

I was born ready!

I'd like to say this following message: Please take good care of your Tamagotchis. Please don't neglect them or abuse them. Before you do that, think about this message. You can give them to someone who will care for them. Now, I have to go take Andy to Tamatown before he yells at me again.

MOM, I SAID I'M READY! HURRY UP, GET OFF TAMATALK AND GO TO TAMATOWN! NOW!

He's sort of cranky. He'll get over it. I'll reply when I come back from Tama--

HURRY IT UP! I'M GETTING BORED!

Gottagobye!

24 views? Thanks! There has been a breakthrough! Andy is not a Mametchi. He is a Ura Mametchi. Makes more sense. I didn't think Mametchis had tails. Thank you, Yellowmoodtama for pointing that out to me!

She said something like this...Andy is not a Mametchi. He's a Ura Mametchi. You can tell because Mametchis don't have any tails.

Thank you Yellowmoodtama ! Ok, I just took Andy to Tamatown. Now he has 3720 Gotchi Points. Cool, huh? I got 'mail' for Andy by PM the other day, but can I like insert it in here or something? Please PM me if you would like to help me. Thanks!

Hi! Andy the Ura Mametchi got paid for working yesterday 1340 Gotchi Points. Woo-hoo! Now, Andy has 5290 Gotchi Points. Whee! That's all. Please keep reading!

[SIZE=14pt]The Matchmaker & The Baby[/SIZE]

It was almost 11:00 am (I think) when I heard Andy beeping. I thought he was crying, but when I pulled it out, he wasn't. The Matchmaker was there!! She showed me a Ura Memetchi (awww!) and then 'Love?' appeared on the screen. I immeadietly selected 'Yes'. Then, I heard a funny beeep booop beeep boooop! and Andy appeared on screen next to a little baby boy Tama! I was soo happy and I almost screamed out, "Second Generation!!". I'm thinking of names for the new little baby. Plus, I also went to GameStop and I sold eight of my DS Games and got $83.oo from selling them. So... I bought Tamagotchi Corner Shop 3!!! It's really fun and stuff. Yesterday, I got a PM from timagotchi and she asked me a question.

You were talking about disclipining your v4.5. How do you do that? I only disclipine it when he gives my sister's tama poo.
So, I answered her. Now I'm gonna tell you readers what I told her. Whenever you see your Tama crying, you go to the 'Disclipine' icon and select 'Praise' to make him/her stop crying. That's when you use the 'Praise' icon. You select 'Time out' whenever your Tamagotchi won't eat when it's hungry or your Tamagotchi beeps/calls when it is not hungry. So... that's all. I'm gonna go and update my V5 log, so I'll try to post back later. PM me if you want to ask me something, comment on log, or just because!

[SIZE=14pt]Tyson[/SIZE]

Andy is still a daddy. Oh, yeah, thank you for the 49 views! Um... yeah, whenever I look on the screen, Andy and the baby are bouncing around, happy as can be. I'm going to name the baby Tyson. Tyson and Andy got sick this morning, so I had to give them two doses of medicine. I'm still playing Tamagotchi Connection: Corner Shop 3 for the DS. It's soo very fun! I love it and I'd definitely get it if I were you! So... I know Tyson is a baby, but he wants to talk.

Babu babababubabu!

Aww... little Tyson said that he will write in spring green!

*giggles*

Aww... Well, that's all. I'm glad you guys got to meet Tyson. You can PM Tyson if you want and he'll reply. Until then, buh-bye!

Goodbye!

Babu!

[SIZE=14pt]Andy's New Job![/SIZE]Ok, I'm sitting here eating cheese snacks when I hear my V4.5 beep because Andy got mail. I went to mail and realized it was an [!] mail, so I got all happy inside! I opened it and realized I had to apply for a job again. I applied for the Pre-school one and got all three O's. It's a really fun mini-game where you have to count the amount of Tamagotchis getting on/off the bus. I'm really good at it and stuff. I got paid for working yesterday 1000 Gotchi Points. Cool, huh? Just thought I'd let you know that Andy's a teacher. Bye!

[SIZE=14pt]All Alone[/SIZE]

When I woke up this morning and checked my V4.5, I noticed that Andy wasn't there anymore. I thought, "OH NO! HE'S GONE!" I named Tyson, fed him and then won the game Climb with him. About fifteen minutes ago, he got sick and I had to give him medicine. I filled up his happy/hungry hearts all the way. Now, he only has 1 hungry heart and 2 happy hearts, so I'm going to play another game of Climb with him. Yes! I won the game again! +500 points! Yeah! Here's a tip: When the counter says 24, repeatedly press 'B' until you win the game. That's what I do, because those last five go fast! Now lets do Tyson's Stats!

Tyson's Stats

Training: 0

Humor: 23

Gorgeous: 13

Spiritual: 8

0 years

9 lb

Generation 2

5230 Gotchi Points

Tyson would like to say something now.

*sniff sniff* I'm Tyson... and I miss my daddy!!!

Would you like to go to TamaTown?

*nods*

Ok, in a couple minutes. Until then, how about you take a nap?

*Yawns* Uh-huh...

So now the little baby is snoozing away. That's all for now. Bye!

[SIZE=14pt]A Child[/SIZE]

Tyson just evolved. He looks like a starfish, just like Andy did when he was a child. I went and took Tyson to TamaTown where we got almost 4000 Gotchi Points. Tyson had fun, but when I finished putting in the item passwords, I noticed he had pooed twice (or three times) and was sick. So I gave him some medicine and played Climb with him again to raise his happy hearts. We have fan mail!

hi i was reading your blog and its really good well good luck with your tamablog and tamagotchi
Thank you tamalover9809 ! I was on TamaChat! yesterday and its really fun. I'm going to get on TamaChat for a while. Thank you for reading, bye!

[SIZE=14pt][!] Mail For Tyson[/SIZE]

Tyson got some [!] mail just a second ago while I was looking at Fun Stuff. I haven't opened it... So I'm going to do so now! The Pre-School Teacher walked up and talked to him. Then, she took him somewhere. Hm... they're at school. The Teacher gave him a backpack-thing and then left. So I'm guessing Tyson is getting accepted into Preschool with his teacher. What to name his teacher... Mrs. Gotchi! That's it! Ok, so Tyson is going to see Mrs. Gotchi right now! Hm... Tyson goes to the school and waits. Mrs. Gotchi walks up and starts singing. Tyson watches and sings. Mrs. Gotchi and Tyson do it again perfectly! That's awesome to me. Ok, so I'm going to let Tyson talk for a while.

Hi everyone! I had lots of fun at TamaTown. I still miss my dad, but I know he's in a good place. Right, Desirae?

Yup!

That's what keeps me sane. Now, are you going to do my statistics yet, Desirae?

Yes... but I'm not going to do them in spring green. I'm going to do the stats in lightpink, like the color I write in.

Okay.

Tyson's Stats

Training: 1

Humor: 31

Gorgeous: 13

Spiritual: 8

0 Years

17 lbs

Generation 2

7770 Gotchi Points

AAAH! Tyson's 17 lbs! Poor, overweight Tama!

Hey!

Oh, poor Tama! Let's play Climb and give you some excercise! Yes! I won the game again and got 500 more Gotchi Points! Now, let's see how many pounds he's lost... 3. Now he's 14 lbs. Well, that's all. PM me if you like my log! Bye!

[SIZE=14pt]Teenager Time[/SIZE]

Mail!

I`m not trying to critisize, but 17 pounds is not overweight for a toddler tamagotchi. And by the way, Cathy was a starfish tama as a toddler, too. It`s called a Hitodetchi. I love your log! Bye!
Thanks for the mail! I know that 17 lb is not overweight, but I like it when they weigh the least amount of weight possible, because I don't think it's 'underweight' or 'overweight'. I found out that starfish-looking thing was called a Hitodetchi. But, Tyson is not a Hitodetchi anymore. He is a Crackertchi, just like Andy was. He's following in his daddy's footsteps. Here's Tyson's Stats. I decided that doing his stats in lightpink is a bit confusing, so I'm going to do the Stats like it was before, in springgreen.

Tyson's Stats

Training: 5

Humor: 45

Gorgeous: 30

Spiritual: 20

1 year

28 lb

Generation 2

2895 Gotchi Points

Yup! Also, Tyson does not go to Pre-school anymore. He graduated and he now goes to School with his teacher, who I will not call Geezer. I found out that his name is Mr. Turtlepedia (On Corner Shop 3) So now he goes to school. Mr. Turtlepedia is very fond of Tyson. This is how it is when he's at school...

Mr. Turtlepedia, I'm here!

Tyson, the humor skill points are in this box in the middle, okay? Now, I'm going to slowly mix them around. You will guess which box the skill points is in. Understand?

*nods*

Ok, good. Now watch.

*mixes boxes around* Ok, which box has the humor skill points?

Hm... the one on the left! I'm positive!

Let's see.... ta-da! You're right! Good job, Tyson! See you at school later!

Ok, bye!

Yup. That's all. I'll write back later. Bye!

[SIZE=14pt]WEBKINZ![/SIZE]

I got my very first Webkinz today. It's a Lil' Kinz Basset Hound named Cocoa! My username is: TamaLove10 . Please add me on your friends list if you have Webkinz! Ok, Tyson the Crackertchi is fine. I'm sorry for the short post, but I just can't wait to get back on Webkinz. Bubbla-bye!

[SIZE=14pt]Webkinz Log![/SIZE]

Firstly, 102 VIEWS? Ooh, thank you soo very much! I guess you peoples like my V4.5 log, huh? Well, I'm sorry I haven't been writing lately. I know, boo me. I'm guessing you already know about how much I love Webkinz? Well, I am going to add a Webkinz Log here, too. But I'm still going to talk about my V4.5 log. Tyson is an adult Ura Mametchi, just like... *sob* Andy *sob* ... Tyson graduated school and got [!] mail. He was able to get a job! I was going to pick the TV Reporter-one that... *sob* Andy *sob* ... used to have, but everyone put up the panels that said 'X'. They probably didn't want Tyson crying on the job because... *sob* Andy *sob*... used to have that job. I bet you can also tell I miss Andy, huh? Well, I do. So, Tyson applied for another job. The building he went up to looked like it had a giant plane. Maybe the Travel Agency? I dunno, I just selected it. I'm going to try it out right now. AAAH! Tyson has to drive a bus. It's soo hard, because he has to dodge these flower-looking-things, but when I press the button, it comes up so quickly, it doesn't dodge the flower-looking-things. I don't like Tyson's job. Does anybody know how to like, sort of 'quit' your job or get fired from it? Please PM me if you do know! Ok, so, like I said, I'm adding a Webkinz log on here. You know how I write in lightpink for the V4.5 information? For Webkinz stuff, I'm going to write in lime!This is all I'm posting for my V4.5, guys. Now it's Webkinz time!

Ok, as you all know, I have a Lil' Kinz Basset Hound named Cocoa and Cocoa is a girl. If you didn't know, you do now!! Ok, I went to Quizzy's Corner and did the Calendar Trivia for Aug. 1-4. Then, I went Gem Hunting. The gem of the day was some type of egg thing, I forgot what it's called, but I didn't find it today. I found a really dazzling Rainbow Flower, but I already had found one yesterday. Soo... I sold it to Arte for 44 KinzCash. I think KinzCash is too long to type, you know? That's why I'm going to start calling it KC. I forgot to mention this yesterday, but Cocoa came with a red 'Webkinz Cares' tag on her. I inserted the code at the Code Shop, and it let me pick one out of three items. The first was a heart-shaped box, the second was a square blue box, and the last... ok, I forgot. But I picked the square blue one, and it gave me three items! The first item was flippin' awesome! It was called the Webkinz Cares TV, I think, and it was red with pink and white. The second item was a balloon that said Webkinz Cares on it, and the last item was 500KC, which worked for me. That's what happened yesterday. I got Cocoa a pink bed that has little bits of gold lining on it, I think. I'm going to go get back on Webkinz World for a while, so that's all for the Webkinz Log for today. If you have any Webkinz, my username is: TamaLove10 (again!). Thanks for reading. Bye!

[SIZE=14pt]Thank you![/SIZE]

111 views! Thank you guys so very much! I really appreciate all the views, so thank you!! I went and got me a TamaLeash with the Violet Family and Violetchi on it today from WalMart! I just fed Tyson some tacos (I almost called him Andy) and stuff. Well, there's really not that much to say. Fed Tyson. Played with him. Took him to work. Went to TamaTown. The end.

But on the other hand, there's a lot to tell on my Webkinz Log. I did the Gem Hunt today, but I didn't find anything, just SLAG. I'm going to press the Big Button Of KinzCash whenever it's time, though. I rearranged Cocoa's furniture in her room. I did the Daily Bonus Question at Quizzy's, then I did the Calender Question for today, then I did fifty questions for a lot of KinzCash! Sorry I'm not going to write much today. But I will tomorrow!

[SIZE=14pt]Lots To Tell[/SIZE]

138 views? Sweet! There's lots to tell. Tyson the Ura Mametchi got married to a Ura Memetchi (just like Andy did) and had a kid! It's a boy. That happened a couple days ago, so Tyson already left the boy. I was pondering of what to name the child, so I decided to name him Cody. So Cody it was! Cody evolved into a funny looking Tamagotchi, I'm not sure how to describe it, but I will try! He looks like an oval with legs and arms. I'm not sure what it's called, but I'll search for it, 'kay? Haven't been able to get on Webkinz, only able on computer for... uh, limited time, I guess I can say? Okay, I got grounded from computer two days ago, and I didn't get to get on yesterday 'cause... well, I just wasn't able to. Bye!

[SIZE=14pt]Teen-Tastic!!![/SIZE]

Hello! I'm at my aunt's house right now on her laptop. Okay, I didn't get the chance to find out what Cody was as a toddler, but I don't think I need to. Know why? Because Cody grew from a toddler to a... drumroll, please... teen! He is a Ura Young Mametchi. I didn't know what he was at first, but I didn't have to look it up because when I pressed the 'C' button, he comes up close and smiles happily. I'm so happy he didn't turn out to be a Ura Mametchi like his grandpa and father were. He would like to talk for a moment.

Hey readers! My name is Cody, and I am a Ura Young Mametchi, unlike my dad. I like being different from other Tamagotchis, because it makes me feel unique and special! I like that feeling, know that? Now, back to my owner.

Yup yup yup! Now, I'm going go get on Webkinz for a while. I got on earlier, but only for a couple minutes. The game of the day is Operation Gumball, which I'm okay at. Bye!

[SIZE=14pt]Cody Matures[/SIZE]

Hi, I'm back! Earlier today, Cody got [!] mail. His teacher is not Mr. Turtlepedia, like before. His teacher is Mrs. Flower, who gives him gorgeous points instead of humor points. Cool, huh? Cody also matured a couple hours ago. The sad part is, he matured into a Ura Mametchi.

[SIZE=14pt]Work[/SIZE]

Hey hey hey!! It's Desirae! Yesterday, Cody got a job offering. There was a bunch I liked, but nobody would let me work there, and the place for the TV and driving the bus were there, but I didn't want to do the same job, you know? So, I pressed 'C' and didn't get a job, but then today I got another job offering! There was one that was in a Bakery, so I selected that one, and they approved! The bakery job is really cool, because it's like a claw, and there's a certain pastry you have to reach, and you try to grab the right pastry on the conveyer belt below with the claw. Confusing, but yes, easy. Bye!

Latest posts

Back