TMGC+C & Tamagotchi iD is now available in Asia!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is in Japanese. But at the back of the pakaging, it says "Manufactured and Distributed by BanDai Asia". :lol: :eek: :D

I heard from another member, that the Asian Tamagotchi-iD itself is Japanese, but it comes with a Chinese & English instruction manual.

It would be very interesting to see if the TMGC+C also comes with a Chinese & English instruction manual. If someone here gets one, can you please scan the instruction manual and email or upload the images for us?

I heard from another member, that the Asian Tamagotchi-iD itself is Japanese, but it comes with a Chinese & English instruction manual.
It would be very interesting to see if the TMGC+C also comes with a Chinese & English instruction manual. If someone here gets one, can you please scan the instruction manual and email or upload the images for us?
Yeah, and would that person also scan the missing Chinese & English instruction manual pages to the Tamagotchi iD please. :p

I only found a Tamagotchi iD here in the Philippines. But I'll try to find a TMGC+C here. Wish me luck! :p :p :p

i dont whant a music star any more i whant the color :( we should message bandi that we whant the color tamagotchi and the id and whitch tamagotchi is more fun the id or color

or bandi should have like a special tamagotchi aneversry sael where they have all the tamagotchis from 1997-2010 and then they should put the color

Great news! Thanks.

I have some family visiting P-town now so I'll see if I can call them up. Btw, did you buy it from Mega Mall or something specific?

Last edited by a moderator:
Great news! Thanks.
I have some family visiting P-town now so I'll see if I can call them up. Btw, did you buy it from Mega Mall or something specific?
I bought mine at Greenbelt in Kidz Station. Just ask where is Kidz Station and they will tell you. When you are there(Kidz Station), Just ask the sales ladies there if they have a Tamagotchi and they will bring you to a shelf that contains the Tamagotchi iD's. Good Luck! :( :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

OMG! Tamagotchi Plus Color and the Tamagotchi iD is now widely available in Asia! For more info, visit https://www.bandai-asia.com/newsite/product...MAGOTCHI&sid=79 . I bought my Tamagotchi iD here in the Phillipines. So for members who lives in Asia, buy now! :D :D :D
..how much does it cost??...(in philippine peso)

...is it only available at greenbelt mall?...

..and where exactly was that located?...greenbelt 1 2 3....etc?..

..how much does it cost??...(in philippine peso)...is it only available at greenbelt mall?...

..and where exactly was that located?...greenbelt 1 2 3....etc?..
It cost PHP 2999.50. It is available in Greenbelt 3 I think at KidzStation. The saleswoman there said that it is only available to that toy store. :)

Mine is Blue!

..do you know what does iD stand for?..in the tamagotchi iD??

..do you know what does iD stand for?..in the tamagotchi iD??
identity - in the sense that you personalize* your Tamagotchi-iD to match your own identity.

* by selecting accessories for your Tamagotchi-iD character, setting the livingroom wallpaper as you wish, selecting which games appear in the Game Center, picking which foods appear in the Restaurant and TamaCafe, etc.

wow. been gome so long.

@emirvaleza: totoo ba yan!? japanese pa rin ba? gusto ko rin bumili kaso inubos ko na pera ko sa violin. LOL :ichigotchi:

wow. been gome so long.@emirvaleza: totoo ba yan!? japanese pa rin ba? gusto ko rin bumili kaso inubos ko na pera ko sa violin. LOL :lol:
Filipino ka rin pla!..hahahaha...

..Japanese pa rin daw ehh...

..by the way!..

[SIZE=14pt]WELCOME BACK[/SIZE][/font]

Maybe a different company (NOT BANDAI) can import these iDs to sell in the US.

Maybe a different company (NOT BANDAI) can import these iDs to sell in the US.
..maybe it's just so impossible...BANDAI is the one who made it..so they will be the distributor of the toys!...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back