WARNING!: ACCOUNT RESET!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama-Star_Girl

Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt]WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS OF TAMAGOTCHI MUSIC CITY! THERE IS SOMETHING VERY BAD GOING ON!!! YOU HAVE TO READ THIS!!![/SIZE]

Today my whole account was reset. My level, CD and Gotchi Points were reseted. By this I mean my level turned back to 1, my CD was turn 10th and my Gotchi Points was back to 0p! But my room was the same, LUCKILY!!! Luckily I was able to fix it with this: https://musicstargen.site40.net/ :angry:

But this just hasn't happened to me, it has happened to AG1946 too! :(

What the heck is going on? Its like random acounts are getting reseted... or all the popular people are getting there accounts reseted by SOMEONE!? What is doing this?! :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
IDK why Bandi is Doning This to You? WHY??!! ur the 1st Pop Star and the 1st one to have a Music zcity account. Why IS THIS HAPPENING??!! :angry:

Phew... my account didn't reset but it may even do later I don't know o_O

musicstargen.site40.net is JamesChaplin1's site (JamesChaplin1 can be found at Tama Zone tama-zone.com)

You can get points, producer level up, cd level up, and code gen for toy

The glitch did it to my account AGAIN and to UP0987 too! :eek:

Maybe the glitch only happens when you are online? :p

I'm one contest win (and by win I mean better than 100th place) away from getting the destiny stars so I really hope it doesn't reset.

ok...it totally happened to me again
I saw that :( :( :(

It didn't happen to me yet :p but it did totally happen to my other account!

I saw it and I almost sent a huge warning! But I got a screenshot of yours!

It might happen to me soon so I'll get prepared!

My computer shut down so I saved my PM but it didn't get saved :eek:

producer: level 1

cd: 10 bronze

Omg!....NO...I'm...im a....a...

dun-dun-dun

A GUEST!!!

:eek:

i know  :(   i just hope it doesnt happen again
:( it reset my acount three times after i used the cheat from tamazone dont use it

(sigh) it took me a month to get to 50th pl if it happens agein im going to get maddddddddddddd :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back