Finally goinh to buy a tamagotchi + color or Id.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wiccan44890

Reaction score
I have the money now and was wondering which one would you guys here recommended me buying. I'm very excited just having trouble choosing which one to get. :)

If you have access to a cellphone with an infrared port, I would recommend that you get a Tamagotchi-iD.

I do not have access to a cell phone with a infrared port. Would the tamagotchi ID still be worth getting without access to a cellphone with a infrared port and would it be any better than a tamagotchi + color?

I'd start with a Tamagotchi Color. You have to keep in mind that these are Japan-exclusive Tamagotchis so they're gonna be in Japanese. Of course, having Tamagotchis in Japanese is never an issue because it's pretty easy to catch on to what you're trying to do anyway...you don't need to know Japanese to be successful. The new color ones have way more features, so I would recommend getting a Color first to get used to the interface, the menus, and features, before you take on the ID, which is chock-full of even more features. That's just my two cents. To each his own though. :D

I recommend the Color as well, and when you have more money get the ID as well. These Tamas can all link and you can have fun with two pets that can connect.

I do NOT recommend the Tamagotchi Hexagontchi, its more advanced Japanese is required.

Yea i have heard the hexagonchi wouldn't be one you would get if u didn't know Japanese language. Sounds like the tama color may be the winner this time and hopefully in the future i can get a tamagotchi id. Thank you both

Have you purchased your choice yet? I'd love to know what you think of it. I'm thinking of getting a TMGC+C myself. :mimitchi:

I am ordering a TMGC+C Tomorrow July 1st . It should arrive hope about a week after i purchase it off ebay im going to use the EMS shipping from japan. I will update on how i like it after i get it.

Did you get it yet? I also will be purchasing an ID and a color. I just bought an angel (english), a v4.5 and a v3. I also have the techno v6. I await your delivery eagerly.

I finally got my tamagotchi color i got a white one and i love it its so awsome and looks better than any picture ive seen online. The one bad thing about it is the screen scratches extremely easy im talkin very easily. I would recommend finding a screen protector anything to protect the screen.

Awesome on finally getting it! I've also seen that the screen can scratch pretty easily so be careful! The screen is curved though, isn't it? Might be tricky getting that screen protector on. I've recently bought a blue one myself. Can't wait to get it! Have fun with yours! ^_^

Awesome on finally getting it! I've also seen that the screen can scratch pretty easily so be careful! The screen is curved though, isn't it? Might be tricky getting that screen protector on. I've recently bought a blue one myself. Can't wait to get it! Have fun with yours! ^_^
Ive heard that from a friend. She bought an iPod screen protector, and cut it to fit.

Wrap the whole thing in Glad ClingWrap. :D

My v6 techno groove (currently most used) is pretty dinged up. It bothered me at first but I have convinced myself it adds character.

I recommend the Color as well, and when you have more money get the ID as well. These Tamas can all link and you can have fun with two pets that can connect.
I do NOT recommend the Tamagotchi Hexagontchi, its more advanced Japanese is required.
the hexagontchi is still brilliant (with the way im defending i obviously have one)

It seems like everyone who is making mistakes is starting to take it as a good thing now.

Exhibit A: saclunch's favorite tama's screen is all ripped. He/she convinced him/herself that it is originality.

Exhibit B: chollands got a hexagonitchi and is trying to be one of the few English people defending it.

Exhibit C: My Tama-Go has a broken slot that the screen slides into, but I like my Tama-Go best. It's unique and the flaw doesn't affect the gameplay.

Hiyo Guys!!! :) :)

I got both (because i am half Japanese, don't think i am bragging about it) and i think the games are better on the color plus, but in the id, you can give accessories to your tama like headphones or sunglasses and you can decorate the interior of your house. i dont have an infrared point, but i prefer the id. :) :) ;)

i think you should get tamagotchi color for one you should learn the patterns from the first version before you go more advanced :D

I just bought a Tamagotchi ID milky pink and I dont have the tmgc+c. I have a tama-go though and people are saying that the Tama-Go is quite similar to the tmgc+c, therefore I dont think there is much of a problem getting the id before tmgc+c. Besides, there are so many guides for you to read on Tama-Zone that will help you out.

Thanks everyone but about 3 months ago i got a tamagotchi+color. I enjoy it very much but would like to now experience a tamagotchi id.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back