is there a way to remove scratches

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

antonello09

Reaction score
is there a way or a product to remove scratches from the thing that goes over the place plate the clear plastic thing it scratches very easy which product or what should i do/use ? :unsure: :furawatchi: <_< :furawatchi:

is there a way or a product to remove scratches from the thing that goes over the place plate the clear plastic thing it scratches very easy which product or what should i do/use ? :D :rolleyes: :lol: Well you can invest in a clear screen cover. Like an I-Pod touch/ I-Phone screen cover. Or you could get a Nitendo DS screen cover. Both would need to be cut to size to fit.

I might get one myself. I'm being very gentle and it appears to be getting tiny little scratches on it. I was rubbing with a mircofiber blanket (soft almost like fleece but not quite, its normally found on kids blankets or basic color blankets) That seemed to hide them a bit and protect the screen a bit from fuzzies. I wouldn't know directly why though.... It makes a good clear cover cleaner though.

@Musta lintu32

Thanks for the idea!

You could also use something called Displex; it's a small tube with stuff that looks kinda like toothpaste :) . You put some on the screen, rub it in for about 3 minutes, and the scratches will actually be gone! You can see some videos of it in action on YouTube, and you can buy it on amazon or ebay.

You could also use something called Displex; it's a small tube with stuff that looks kinda like toothpaste :) . You put some on the screen, rub it in for about 3 minutes, and the scratches will actually be gone! You can see some videos of it in action on YouTube, and you can buy it on amazon or ebay.
Humm. Haven't heard of that.

I also know of something called Scratch Off! But I don't know where you can get it, I guess normal stores would have it. Its more for CDs but it should work.

There is also a way to do it with quick drying glue.... But I think that would be a bad idea as it could fall off or get too thick...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back