Tips! Collect them here!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicky Liu

Reaction score
Battery Tips:

When your tama is out of battery, reset and download it. (Don't press the button too hard!) It will turn to normal but it's still out of battery. After about 1 week, you gotta buy the batteries. (Sorry about that.)

Present Tip:

You know the Bear and Action Figure? If your tama is a girl, stage baby, child, or teenager, if you give it the bear, it will not want to wrap it. You need to wait for it to turn into an adult first. Same thing with the boy and Action Figure.

Go to these sites, https://ca.geocities.com/theonlytorn@rogers.../puchitchi.html and https://bellsprout.50webs.com/Tamagotchi.htm for more tips. I'll add more tips later.

if your tama is a baby, child, or teen and you let it play with its toy without inturrupting it, he/she will go to sleep with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boy=Action Figure

Girl=Teddy Bear

Like I promised, heres more tips:

Get a Furawtchi: 7 training, Nikatchi as teen

Get a Takotchi: 4 training, Oniontchi as teen

And I'll add more later! Sorry, you'll have to wait.

I heard that it's impossible to beat or even improve your chances at the bump game... is this true?

I don't know about that bump game comment. I've beat it several times.

I heard that it's impossible to beat or even improve your chances at the bump game... is this true?
No-there is a tip that can make your chances increase by a lot on V2-simply letting your tamagotchi weighing 50lbs+ yiour chances zoom up and you may even win. <_<

-Spiffy

my tama is an adult <_< . but i still can't use grandparent or parent.

Like I promised, heres more tips:
Get a Furawtchi: 7 training, Nikatchi as teen

Get a Takotchi: 4 training, Oniontchi as teen

And I'll add more later! Sorry, you'll have to wait.
Who's takotchi and furawtchi :) :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back