Naughty gift exchange

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Witchy_Artist

Reaction score
Hello, I am new here. I am so happy to find an active forum for Tamagotchi fans to exchange advice, stories and tips.

Anyway, this is going to sound a little bit rude, so forgive me...

Well, I have two very cute little tamagotchi pets and connected them this evening, hoping that they would become friends etc...

I was so thrilled when my little boy tamma (Basil) jumped over the screen to see my little girl tamma (Pika) to give her a gift; but to my horror Basil gave Pika a poo! ^_^ Seriosuly!! Pika wasn't very happy at all about this and Neither was I!

So I decided to start another connection to see if he would do it again. This time he gave her a gift that turned out to be some kind of ghost that I think frightened Pika. ^_^

Can anyone tell me if their pets do this?! Have I got a michevious Tamagotchi on my hands?! LOL ^_^

Thank you for reading my post.

Witchy_Artist

^_^ , its one of the new features, tama's can giv gud or bad gifts, monsters to scare them and poo's that the other tama owner has to clean up. ^_^

they shud get to like each other eventually ^_^

p.s : welcome to the boards ^_^

Phew! That is a relief and explains a lot. ^_^

Thank you for the reply. I shall keep everyone updated on my Pets progress. I hope they become friends! LOL ^_^

Thanx for the welcome ^_^

Witchy_Artist

^_^ they will most probably become more than friends ^_^

expect some tamababies ^_^

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy it here! Mine give lots of 'naughty' gifts, of course....mine are of the same sex....so maybe they feel threatened by competition or something! XD

~Tamagod

Keep having them visit. They do get some really nice presents!

When you get the really good ones, you will be able to give that to your tama to play with any time.

I have bubles, a wig and a hat in my tamas inventory. :lol:

There are plenty of other good ones too. I don't want to give too much away. :rolleyes:

I've gotten tons of balls that my Tama's bounce on their heads. XD I hvaen't gotten anything else I don't think. Lol.

can u only get gift's if you have 2 tamas?

or can u still get them when playing with just one?

The only nice gifts I have known my Tamas to exchange are poop, flower, cake, ghost, and a ball. The ball is the only item t hats been added to the note book.

I am quiet impressed as my Tamas now play with the ball without me telling them too! LOL (sorry, I just thought that was really exciting :rolleyes: )

They are getting along a whole lot better now, I am pleased to report that my girl tama (Pika) gives as good as she gets, she now sends poop to my boy (Basil)... Girl Power! lol :lol:

"The only nice gifts I have known my Tamas to exchange are poop, flower, cake, ghost, and a ball. The ball is the only item t hats been added to the note book."

erm , your saying poop and ghosts are nice gifts? :rolleyes:

LOL :rolleyes: whoops!

Well, depending how twisted you are... poop could be a good gift! :lol: (though I would not reccomend sending poop to grandma on her birthday!)

I guess if I recieved poop from a friend I would think they were a bit disturbed; saying that I don't know what I would say to them..."ermmm, thank you. I have always wanted poop!"

Sorry about all the 'poop' talk. I can't believe that the 'poop' topic was my ice breaker in this place. Ahhhh well :p

i am sooooo jealous of all u ppl that hav more than 1 tama and that get gifts from each other. i dunno whether 2 get another one or not. i mite w8 and c if my friends get them but i doubt it as they arent really interestd or cnt afford it. my dad's gf's kids mite get them, then i cud admit that i am indeed a sad 18 yr old with a tamagotchi, but i dnt care coz i jst love them sooo much!!

Lol. Well, I would get another one if I were you. You can get it cheap from Iwantitcheaper.com. We(the U.S.) can't....So go for it! :rolleyes:

Please delete this post...it double posted again.....I left after doing the post...it never changed pages and I thought I didn't hit the button.....grr

Last edited by a moderator:
then i cud admit that i am indeed a sad 18 yr old with a tamagotchi, but i dnt care coz i jst love them sooo much!!
Hey if you are a sad 18 year old who loves Tamagotchi pets what does that make me!? :lol: I am 21 going on 22 this year. LOL :rolleyes:

I don't care, I think tamas are cool! :p

i got two poos this evening nd my tamagotchiw as so not happy it lost all of its happy hearts i was like :rolleyes: !

Marc!

Yeah, everytime you lose a game when connected with another Tama, the losing one loses 2 hapiness hearts, and I think teh winner recieves 2 hapiness hearts. And if you get a good present, the recieving tama gets 2 hapiness hearts, and if it's abd it loses 2 hapiness hearts. So be carefull! :rolleyes:

lol

tamas can be so evil to each other, bit risky losin 2 hearts, my tama's never lost more than 1 heart, hopin for a nice adult tama :rolleyes: in 20 mins it goes to bed *at last*

Lol...I'm guessing you're gald to be off duty? Lol. Tired of the little Rugrat 'following' you around everywhere you go? Lol :rolleyes:

lol, nah i aint tired of her, im just tired myself, i need to go to sleep, i got an early start in the morning, but i dont want the lil gal to go hungry or unhappy while im asleep, so safer to stay awake til it goes asleep lol,. !AHHH LOOK AT ME! puttin my tama before myself :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back