free royal coustom works look i swear

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]ALL CREDIT FOR THIS GOES TO georgiakate1 (also known as GK1). This is her EXACT post from TZ. [/SIZE]

Do you want the Royal Costume item and the ring, cape and crown souvenirs for free??

You get the Royal Costume (which is a re-useable item) once you have got all the souvenirs from the king. To get the souvenirs, you must have donated a total of 5000 points for the ring, 12 000 points for the cape and 30000 for the crown). However if you don't want to donate these points but still get the souvenirs and costume, try this....

BUT IT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

Firstly you must RESET your tama, and then when it asks for a USER NAME you MUST use GKB. Obviously you will lose all your items, souvenirs and points by doing this....so don't complain!!

Then enter the password 57536 30097 into your tama - you will get the ring souvenir.

Then enter the password 83872 19822 into your tama and you will get the cape.

Then enter the password 01354 55110 into your tama and you will get the crown.

Then look at your item list and you will have the Royal Costume....

If you want to see the king on TamaTown - you must log on as GKB and enter this password at the king's castle 83560 41324

This worked on my brothers tama so I assume it will work on others, but don't blame me if it doesn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think the person that rote this is not smart .....the thing that waz on there bout the costume is on the site tama-zone.com she copyed it ....everysingle word !.......that is ronnd and i think this is not rite of sum 1 to do that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!......[how rude !]

U R WRONG IT ONLY WORKS FOR YOUR USERNAME KK WELL I THINK U JUST WANT TO WASTE SOME PEOPLES VAKLUABLE TIME

KK WELL BUH BYE

U R WRONG IT ONLY WORKS FOR YOUR USERNAME KK WELL I THINK U JUST WANT TO WASTE SOME PEOPLES VAKLUABLE TIME

KK WELL BUH BYE
^^ That's why she said that you have to use the username GKB.

I really hope that wasn't plagiarized from Tama Zone, like cheypie987 said. Plagiarism is against the law if you took something from someone that was copyrighted. Unless you were the one that wrote that... I don't know. :eek: :kuribotchi: :mellow: .

you don't have to be rude and maybe they put it on tama zone.

Anyway thanks to the person but i don't think i want to reset my tama

Yes well I can tell you that that is plagiarism because it is MY EXACT topic on TamaZone, MY username and MY passwords lol.

Here's the thread (but you must be logged on as a member to view it)

https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=1888

Now I don't mind people using my information and posting it somewhere else, but the polite thing to do would be at least to ask my permission or give some credit as to where it came from B) Its not against the law as it is not copyrighted, but it is a little rude thats all... But enough has been said - there is no need to fight about :huh:

Anyway as I said - it should work - but you'd have to reset your tama...so its up to you - I personally think its more fun to get the points and donate them yourself to the king!

GK1

OMG! THAT ROCKS! but you need to wait till teen 2 use the RC. :D

yeah it does u prolly did it rong so dont post things that arent true !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I have never read that on another site, but from what other people are saying, I suppose it was. Plagerism is against the law and you should never do it again. I suggest you edit your post and add - "I took this information from www.WhateverTheSiteWas.com. - Sorry if this message kind of sounded mean. See, I'll put a smiley face to make it look nicer : :D

`Jade

Do you want the Royal Costume item and the ring, cape and crown souvenirs for free??
You get the Royal Costume (which is a re-useable item) once you have got all the souvenirs from the king. To get the souvenirs, you must have donated a total of 5000 points for the ring, 12 000 points for the cape and 30000 for the crown). However if you don't want to donate these points but still get the souvenirs and costume, try this....

BUT IT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

Firstly you must RESET your tama, and then when it asks for a USER NAME you MUST use GKB. Obviously you will lose all your items, souvenirs and points by doing this....so don't complain!!

Then enter the password 57536 30097 into your tama - you will get the ring souvenir.

Then enter the password 83872 19822 into your tama and you will get the cape.

Then enter the password 01354 55110 into your tama and you will get the crown.

Then look at your item list and you will have the Royal Costume....

If you want to see the king on TamaTown - you must log on as GKB and enter this password at the king's castle 83560 41324

This worked on my brothers tama so I assume it will work on others, but don't blame me if it doesn't.
WHY WOULD I DO THAT TO MY TAMA!?!?!? i HAVE 9999 POINTS,MARRIED, ALL POSSIBLE SOVINEERS AT THE TIME,lOTS OF fOOD AND iTEMS!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back