Donating to the King

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cyann

Reaction score
Ok, after a lot of games, I finally had 5000 points. I donated them to the king and despite a nice trumpet fanfare and a big thank you, I didn't get a code. No matter what I click, nothing ever comes up. And now I have no tama points. :huh:

Can anybody help?

Aha! I tried donating 1 point, twice, and the second time I got the code. I guess you are supposed to make several small donations instead of one big one.

Never mind! :huh:

i tried it before and guess what... i entered the password into tama town and it didn't work. Is something wrong with my tama i donated 5,000 points grr grr. stupid tama king

Don't make all your donation in one go...you need to make your donations in at least 3 installments before you get the password. If you make a few more smaller ones - only needs to be 1 point each time) - you should soon get the password!

That happened with my friends tamagotchi :furawatchi:

If you really want to get the code, re-set your tamagotchi and when you donate, donate 4999 points the donste the 1 point. Make sure for example you don't donate 6000 points, as you won't get the code.

- Fooet

Thanks for the help. I think they should of put that in the instructions. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back