weird

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaturtle

Reaction score
can this happen :( ? my friend has a v2 tama . she said to me that once she connected with her tv remote for a laugh but when she did a ;) came into her tama and gave her a pressie :wacko: it didn't appear in her friends list though :wacko:

That's totally false! There's no possible way a Tamagotchi could connect with a television remote and here's my proof:

1. The intructions never said it could connect with a television remote

2. I gerantee no Tamagotchi website will say you could with a television remote (at least not any website I've been to)

3.This shouldn't happen to a Tamagotchi at all, this is way out of the ordinary! I've seen and heard stuff with people being in similiar situations and the majority of the people that reply say it's a glich. (In case you don't know what a glich is, it's a very, very strange problem like I said is way way out of the ordinary)

My advice to you is (not to say that your friend is lying) but just to explainto oyur friend that this was a very strang problem that happened with your Tamagotchi. (And follow with my guide of reasons to break it to your friend) I hope my information helps!

yes, i think that is weird, but remotes do have rays and tamagotchi use infra-red rays to connect, so your friend might be telling the truth or not. the rays from the remote might of interfered with the tamagotchi and connected.

i'll test this out right now and i'll tell you guyz the results ok

evil_forever :unsure:

it doesn't work i tried all the remotes in my house and it just said fail

for everyone i tried

evil_forever :unsure:

must've been a glitch. or your friend is lying, but i highly doubt that.

My friend did it with a cellphone?? :kusatchi: :D :D :D

PS:This should be in the What happened to my tamagotchi

when i asked her she wouldn't show me and she said it was a sky remote and to do it she said she pressed the first 3 buttons.

P.S. emak i know what a glitch is :kusatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhh, right, look :eek:

Your tamagotchi is TOTALLY unable to connect to a remote control :p

I know first hand how my friends have made out they connected over the phone, with the car sterio, and many other things, and later told me how they'd lied...

I did once phone the customer helpline for Bandai, and today, for your sakes, i phoned them and asked, and their exact reply was

"Tamgotchi Connexion/Connections will and can only connect to other tamagotchis be it V1, V2 Or V3's connecting'

So there we go :D Seems your friend was trying the old attention seeking trick :p Or maybes jealous coz' your tamgotchi characters better :p hehe [Joke] <3 Hope this helped

she is not lieing becuase mine does that too!! :eek:

this is becuase the t.v remote has a sencer like the tamas.

-gg

Exscuse me, but NO they can't!!!

Phone Bandai and waste £4 yourself before commenting please! I have spoken to officials on Bandai Helpline

she is not lieing because mine does too!! :kusatchi:
            this is because the tv remote has a sencer like the tamas.

-gg

Hmm... maybe there is some truth in it after all :mellow:

(this is off topic but, wanna b friends garfield girl :) .cos i :wacko: garfield)

she is not lieing becuase mine does that too!! :blink:
this is becuase the t.v remote has a sencer like the tamas.

-gg
Can you please take a picture of it and show us TamaTalk-members, and show us what happens when you connect your tama with a remote control, it it really works. ^^v

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back