V4 & V4.5 Passwords for Play House & Slide

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaochy56

Reaction score
The 2 passwords from this topic are;

40690 89391 (gives a play house)

52815 99088 (gives a Slide)

Thanks to everyone that found these!

*this topic post edited by Kyliesmum above*

Original Post;

i got tamagotchi corner shop 2 for xmas, and as i was browsing in the booklet, i found a password and it told me to enter it into a v4, i dont have one yet, so i thought i would post it up on here, considering some of you have them ( i know spiffy has, definately and by the way spiffy, nice videos!) the password is:

post back if it works!

*Edit: there's another password a bit further down in this topic. Click here to jump to it.* (it is also posted above at the top)

Last edited by a moderator:
It works! It looks like a bird house... oh! its a play house! ohhhh! that is sooooo cute! my little Mappy is playing in it! thank you soooooo much!

I got Corner Shop 2 for a present too. If someone didn't post already, when I upgraded all the shops to the Royal level, it game me a V4 code: 52815 99088. I want to see if it works... :furawatchi:

I got Corner Shop 2 for a present too. If someone didn't post already, when I upgraded all the shops to the Royal level, it game me a V4 code: 52815 99088. I want to see if it works... :D
wow! nnice find dude, im still trying at the music clinic, i find it hard. (lol, get well soon, love that bit!) now that i have a v4, i can put our codes to use, and the code u supplied gave me a.... NICE! a slide! my tama climbs up it, and slides down over and over! thanks a lot dude!

To prevent spammy replies, and also to make it easier to find the codes, this topic is closed. If any other universal codes are found, Please post them in "Tips and Tricks" or PM a guide so that they may be added to this topic. Thanks!! :)

KM

p.s. Thanks espicially to the people that have played Corner Shop 2 and found these! Good Work! Your original posts have been left in tact in order to allow credit to be given properly. Also, Thanks to those that tried out the codes and found out what they gave! :furawatchi:

*closed for above reasons given*

I was just entering the V4.5 shop codes into my V4.5 when I had a thought. What about the secret passwords for the slide and playhouse? Will they work on the V4.5? So I tried them out on my V4.5 and they worked!!!!

*binary: Thank you. Topic title edited to reflect this information.*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back