How To Get A Job

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Locky458

Reaction score
After 24 hours or 1 year after the Adult. Nazotchi :D will send you a message that looks like this [SIZE=14pt][!][/SIZE]. Open it and the Turtle Teacher will sadly give you a gradution cap. Nazotchi will send you another mail that looks like this [SIZE=14pt][!][/SIZE]. Open it and you will go to the CITY! For jobs, your life points will effect what job you wil get. Sometimes nobody will come on the job. Sometimes you will fail the job interview. DON'T WORRY! :D Nazotchi will send you more mail for a job, sometimes Hours, and days. You will be payed once a day (It depends on how much you go to WORK). At some point you will be offered another job.

How to go Work:

1. Go to the Heart Icon

2. Go to "WORK"

3. You will see a "Away" Press B

4. And your tamagotchi will be at work!

:D Locky458 :D

i heard you play games for money.

:/ what happens when your tama is at work?

T_T i have to wait until next saturday so i can find out.

okay... how do I get the job?

I had the [!] from the guy - saw the city (I assume - it was a big money bag on one side and some kind of building on the other). That went away... and if I try and send my tama to work she just shakes her head.

How long until I get another offer?

okay... how do I get the job?I had the [!] from the guy - saw the city (I assume - it was a big money bag on one side and some kind of building on the other). That went away... and if I try and send my tama to work she just shakes her head.

How long until I get another offer?
From what I heard was 6 more hours. Nazotchi :D will come back in hours and days.

:p [!]Locky458

:D hasn't came to my house yet i've been an adult for two days i want a job so bad

~ :p ~

i just got kicked out of school(3:23)

she was sad i then got another letter

there was a fire truck in the backround

Okay... I figured it out. When you click on the [!]

click the B button to see what is happening.

When you see the city hit the A button. You can then walk along and when you see the job you want... push the B button. your tama will walk into the building

My Ponitchi is now a DOCTOR!! :)

ermmmm. mine's old! i guess it's retired cuz it oges 2 wrk with a cane! then it walks up to its jo band turns around to it. then i press a button, and it goes back to the main screen.

my tamagotchi is still at school and gets more of those star skills then the pencil points how do i get more pencil points without going to school

ermmmm. mine's old! i guess it's retired cuz it oges 2 wrk with a cane! then it walks up to its jo band turns around to it. then i press a button, and it goes back to the main screen.
Oh my oldie did that, Your poor tamagotchi misses their old job. My Ojitchi did that.

yah i got that thing too... when i went to the city and my tama went in the building, there was an x in each thing! whats up with that!

oh and can my tama go to work even though she just had a baby?

i had my tama v4 and i never get another letter [!] if i wanna change jobs what time do you get the letter if you wanna change jobs :lol: :( B) :huh:

the mailtama with the job letter will it come if you pause it like you wait for 6 hours or days and you unpause it will the mail come?

is that a v4 or v3??i have a v3!!

*removed - no advertising*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back