More Glitchyness from my Sky Blue with Sunflowers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PockyGirl

Reaction score
I had just finished connecting with my other V4 when Jack started Brushing his teeth. The heart Icon was still lit and watched for it to turn off but after a minute or so I knew it was having a glitch attack again. I got pictures this time around! I've uploaded the clearest one:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?act=p...id=2480&count=y

I also had problems with this Tamagotchi a few weeks back with things not registering that the action has been Taken care of in this topic:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=94953&hl=

Not sure why my Sky Blue with SunFlowers V4 is so glitchy. Has anyone been having problems also?

Hmm... no I havent. Has he been finished connecting yet?

I'm getting the sunflower one this friday...

NEVERMIND about my first sentence!

It maybe isn't a glitch, you were maybe just let it go for a couple of secconds then your tama started brushing their teeth.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, it went right into the brushing teeth action right after the connection was finished. Trust me I watched it for a whole minute then ran and got my camera to get a picture of it to see if what people could make of it. That should not have still be lit when Icons go out in 16 seconds if no action is made.

Hmm... that's odd! For right ow, I do not have a version four, but I'm sorry but I don't really know what's going on.

Try to reset it, then download, and see if it happens again. :( If that doesn'y work, then sadly, I don't know! :chohimetchi:

I think it was a glicth. When your tama starts brushing it's teeeth it should be a while, and in that time the icon wouldn't be highlighted still.

Congratulations on you glicth(Joke).

(i have the same tamagotchi)

mine has done that before too!!!!!!! But I didn't know it was a glitch. ;) if you hav any EASY tamagotchi questions e-mail me at [email protected] and I have 9 tamagotchis so I am good

No, it went right into the brushing teeth action right after the connection was finished. Trust me I watched it for a whole minute then ran and got my camera to get a picture of it to see if what people could make of it. That should not have still be lit when Icons go out in 16 seconds if no action is made.
it happened to me too!! i didn;t think it was a glitch though

When you went to Tamatown did you log out correctly? :D

When you went to Tamatown did you log out correctly? :D
Never went to TamaTown I just had finished connecting with my othe V4.

Got more news to share, I was looking at my stats for Jack when I noticed his name was Hack now. At first I thought nothing of this thinking it might have been a mistake on my part. Then I checked on my Orange with Circles V4's Friends List I seen that I had spelled out the name Jack. What the heck is going on with my Tamagotchi and is it harmful?!

I dont really know why it's so glicthy but have you droped it at all, that couse glicthes.

I have dropped it before but not often, I have a feeling I might have to reset and download my Tamagotchi to prevent anymore problems from happening. If other people are expencing glitchyness in their V4 also then that is never a good sign. Let me reset, download, and see if it a goes back to normal. If not then well I'm out of ideas other then reset completely which I don't want to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi :D

Code:

Update!

I reset and downloaded my Tamagotchi and things are doing alright now. Jack is now back to Jack in the Stats. Hopefully this is the end of the glitch attacks.

I think I understand the teeth brushing thing. When you finish connecting the heart icon will still be highlighted until you press the C button to exit. Did you press the C button after connecting? I hope this helps. :ichigotchi:

I think I understand the teeth brushing thing. When you finish connecting the heart icon will still be highlighted until you press the C button to exit. Did you press the C button after connecting? I hope this helps. :)
It will go away by it's self not oong after an it would be off by the time it brushes it's teeth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back