Jump to content


Community Status Updates


Photo

elephantsmakemehappy

does anyone know if that neon colored goop u get cheap that says wizard potion is toxic? because i touched it and now my hands are really hot
Dec 06 2012 04:55 PM
  • SailorRosette's Photo
    SailorRosette
    Wash your hands under hot water, then with soap... Then do it again if it still stings... No clue about the goop.
    Dec 06 2012 05:04 PM
  • ciara683's Photo
    ciara683
    if it was toxic they wouldnt sell it as a toy to play with.
    You may me alergic to one of the ingredients.
    Dec 06 2012 05:18 PM
  • Midorime's Photo
    Midorime
    Powder your hands in baking soda, then wash off. You might be allergic.
    Dec 06 2012 06:39 PM