The fate of virtual pets...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Your opinion on Pixel Chix

• I have every version of Pixel Chix!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I luv Pixel chix!

• I'd rather step in dog poop!

• I hate Pixel Chix!

• I prefer Tamagotchi

• I prefer Giga Pets

• IM RANDOM!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaosMIMI

Reaction score
I think of purchasing a new type of virtual pet (e.g. Pixel Chix or Giga Pet) but i cannot decide between the two. Giga Pets cost less but seem to be less exciting/fun ^_^ Pixel Chix seems awesome but is very expensive.

I'm wondering if Pixel Chix is worth it's awfully high price so just in case it isn't, i won't spend the big amount of money it costs. Please post ur opinions here, positive comments and criticism is welcome!

You may criticize pixel chix but do not argue with people posting positive comments, if anything just post a comment and ignore anything that will make u mad or start an argument therefore forcing me to ask a guide to close this topic. Thank You!

I think that it is ok, but yes it is fun and it is worth getting if I may say. Thats the reason why I visit this part of tt sometimes!

-RS

Get a giga pet. pixel chix are really annoying and get boring after a while.

thanks for the comments Rocken sisters and crazyy*tama ... im considering ^^ hopefully made up my decision by sunday! ;)

i decided not to get giga pets because they seem a bit ... big and not very exciting. i decided not to get pixel chix either because it costs so much though i might get it later. :angry: instead i got two new webkinz (unicorn and pegasus) and they are pretty fun too :furawatchi:

I've had a pixel chik for my birthday and the next 2 weeks I went to target and guess what? the pixel chik costs $60!!!!!

Cutie137 ;)

I've had a pixel chik for my birthday and the next 2 weeks I went to target and guess what? the pixel chik costs $60!!!!!
Cutie137 :lol:
that's pretty highly priced, i've only seen them between $20 to $40 dollars :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back