My Young Kuchipatchi won't envolve!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_mamatchi_

Reaction score
Today my Ichigotchi envoled into a Pyonkotchi,and Young Kuchipatchi did not turn into an adult! At what time will my Young Kuchipatchi envolve?

Last edited by a moderator:
If you paused it, obviously, their change times would be different. Tamas I start at the same time usually don't evolve at the same time because I usually end up pausing one of them while the other isn't. Just be patient; if it didn't evolve now it should evolve soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gejitchi is completley right!

I'll just add that it has to be a tenn/child for about three days to transform!

Also it differes from character to character!

Did you start both your tamas off as babies at exactly the same time?

If you started one tama off in the morning, and the other tama a few hours later on the same day, then the 2nd tama will evolve a few hours later.

As mentioned before, pausing a tama slows down the growth process, but generally, this is the way evolution goes (based on an UNPAUSED tama):

Baby = 1hr, then evolves into Child/Toddler

Child/Toddler = 24hrs, then evolves into Teen

Teen = 48hrs (V4) or 72hrs (V1-V3), then evolves into Adult

V4 Adult 24hrs, then goes job hunting ;)

Lots of ppl make the mistake of asking how old (how many years) it has to be before evolving.

Actually it is a matter of how many hours it has been running - not how many years old it is.

Best thing is to try to remember what the time was (and what day it was) - approximately - when you started the tama - this will always give you the best guide to the times your tama will evolve :mellow:

Today my Ichigotchi envoled into a Pyonkotchi,and Young Kuchipatchi did not turn into an adult! At what time will my Young Kuchipatchi envolve?
Hi _mamatchi_.

Have you pused your tama

and if you were then it will you will have

to wate a long time.

sorry.

LA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back