WHAT THE ..tama v4 malfunctioning?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cochranecj01

Reaction score
I just got a tama v4 for my bday(was 2 weeks ago)

:D

anyway it beeped and suddenly it just went crazy!!!it went and restarted and changed the time and i just beeped for about an hour.what? get a new one?

Hmmm, um when you say whent crazy what exactly do you mean, and how long have you had it?

If I were you for now I would try taking the batteries out and putting them back in. If you just bought it then you might want to try contacting Bandai.

First off, reset it. Did you drop it in water or something? I remember my friend's snakeskin V3 did some crazy stuff when it took a little swim in the sink.

A reset, or as tama_angel_lover advised, a removing and re-inserting of the batteries, should fix the problem. Always has for me.

If I were you I'd try the things that Tama_angel_lover and Gejitchi said! If it did get wet take it apart CARFULY and dry it out.

Also if you have dropped it that sometimes damgaes tamas.

If its just a tecnical problem and you havent done anything to dammage it take it back and/or contact bandai!

I just got a tama v4 for my bday(was 2 weeks ago) :huh:

anyway it beeped and suddenly it just went crazy!!!it went and restarted and changed the time and i just beeped for about an hour.what? get a new one?
What exactly did it do when it went 'crazy'? :p Anyways, your parents might have bought your tamagotchi off eBay. eBay has loads of fake tamagotchis, so your better off buying tamagotchis from Amazon :D If you still have the box from the tamagotchi, you should look to see if it has the red BanDai label. If it doesn't, it is a definite fake. If it does, then it may be real. Glitches can happen to tamagotchis, so maybe you should get a new battery?

Good Luck :wub:

//Tama*Lover

Okay here are some awners

yes,the ban dai logo wwas on it ,and i tried to reset it,but it just messed up more....umm i got it at wal mart...yea..

Have you dropped it a lot? Maybe that's what happened. Also things could start happening if you dropped it in water. Maybe it was just a glitch. You should try taking out the batteries and putting in fresh ones or resetting and downloading.

GotchiGirl96

Don't spam, please.

Could you be more specific about what happened when it messed up more, cochran? Did you try taking the batteries out? Have you dropped it in water or on the floor several times? Have you tried debugging it, and now it's starting to have some side effects? Offer more information so your problem can be diagnosed better.

In the mean time, don't just reset. Take the batteries out, too, and maybe let it sit for a while. Then put the batteries back in and start it up. If you got it from walmart, it's genuine, so I can almost guarentee these errors didn't just *happen* out of the box.

well my old tama keeps stuffing up the time but i set it back to the right time! and what the heck do u mean ur tama was stuffing up, what happend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back