Bandai Wants To Know #1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you purchased a new V4 toy yet?

• yes and I love it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, I haven't had the opportunity yet.

• no, I can't find it anywhere!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tech Admin

As mentioned in the intro topic... Our friends at are seeking out some information about how excited the TamaTalk members are are with the v4 Tamagotchi release. They have a few questions for you all to answer. This poll is one of a four part series of questions. Please help Bandai by answering honestly and only once. Please also feel free to leave your comments about this question by replying. ^_^ Bandai is listening! :(

Please also vote on these other poll questions for Bandai!

Question 2: If you've purchased a V4 toy, which design did you buy?

Question 3: Do you own a V3 toy?

Question 4: Have you visited the new V4 website at Tamatown.com yet?

Last edited:
[SIZE=11pt]Yes, I have purchased the Tamagotchi Connection Version 4, I and I really love it :) , the thing that I love the most is the "Job" feature, and the new skill points system.[/SIZE]

Locky458

[SIZE=21pt] U DIDNT PUT AN OPTION "Yes and i dont like it" so its pretty cheap.[/SIZE] but anyways i like it, but i got bored before the forth day. dunno wy

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I have one. I LOVE IT! ;) It's so interactive and technologically advanced! I love the Pre-School/School/Job feature as well as the new characters! The Tamas do come and go awfully fast (they only live for about a week and then you're onto the next generation), but I guess it keeps everyone interested.

-Tamaguy#1 :mellow:

I have purchased a V4 - 2 acctually! :)

I am really enjoying them and I'm still not bored a bit, even after almost 4 months of owning them. :)

I think bandai did a brilliant job of the V4. It looks like alot of hard work & effort was put into making them.

Thumbs up for bandai and the V4! ;)

-sk8er girl-

I got mine a couple day ago, ackshilley. I like it. I got the best charrie ever, ringotchi and the V4's not too bad. I like the school/work thing and the lots of new items. And the games. Especially mimic. It's simpler and funner than bump. Let's see. I like how you can win so many points on Ttown!!!

///Matchy :)

Yeppers! I own 3 V4s and my mom has two, and we both love them to death!! I love the different characters and their personalized features, and I also love the jobs and mating features!

As mentioned in the intro topic... Our friends at are seeking out some information about how excited the TamaTalk members are are with the v4 Tamagotchi release. They have a few questions for you all to answer. This poll is one of a four part series of questions. Please help Bandai by answering honestly and only once. Please also feel free to leave your comments about this question by replying. :wub: Bandai is listening! :huh:
Please also vote on these other poll questions for Bandai!

Question 2: If you've purchased a V4 toy, which design did you buy?

Question 3: Do you own a V3 toy?

Question 4: Have you visited the new V4 website at Tamatown.com yet?
Cool. --Do you know if Bandai is creating the Version5 yet? A rumor was what the V5 or V6 had four buttons.--

Why couldn't you put a chice like "Yes, but I don't like it" 'cause that's how I feel.

~ Xo.CeCe.oX

The V4 had many cute Animations but I still prefer the Entama. Not saying that I didn't enjoy the V4 because I did I just prefer the Entama.

Yes!!! I bought them as soon as they came out!!! I ♥ mine!!! ☺☻

I have 4 now. I think v4s were a very good idea!

~AG11

Cool. --Do you know if Bandai is creating the Version5 yet? A rumor was what the V5 or V6 had four buttons.--
There is info on the tamagotchi website about a v4.5 definetly coming out in the fall 2007! :( :(

There is no info about a v5 yet

or 4 buttons on a v5 :D

I do have a v4. I think it is soo cool! :(

I love it because of the new "job" feature and the new "skill point" feature and the new characters are great also. :D

Yes, I do have it. I love it! I was bit skeptical about buying it at first, hearing about the V3. But I took the risk, and never regretted it.

Looking for one, though, was killer. I went to my WalMart 3 times, Target 13 times, Toys R Us 1 time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back