Bandai Wants To Know #2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If you've purchased a V4 toy, which design did you buy?

• Glow in the Dark

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunflower

• Rising Sun

• Pink Stripes

• Orange Circles

• Blue Wave

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tech Admin

As mentioned in the intro topic... Our friends at are seeking out some information about how excited the TamaTalk members are are with the v4 Tamagotchi release. They have a few questions for you all to answer. This poll is one of a four part series of questions. Please help Bandai by answering honestly and only once. Please also feel free to leave your comments about this question by replying. ^_^ Bandai is listening! :(

Please also vote on these other poll questions for Bandai!

Question 1: Have you purchased a new V4 toy yet?

Question 3: Do you own a V3 toy?

Question 4: Have you visited the new V4 website at Tamatown.com yet?

Last edited:
[SIZE=11pt]Uh.. Not to be rude Admin but their are more designs. I have the Green Glow In the Dark. But I guess they want you to talk about the most common and orginal ones [/SIZE]

See here.

Locky458

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the Blue Wave design. I like any blue Tama (black ones are really cool, too). ;)

-Tamaguy#1 :mellow:

i got an english design - white with spots and an orange antena

I have the ''Chocosilver'' design - a maroon/brown-ish tamagotchi with sliver. Nice :)

[SIZE=11pt]Uh.. Not to be rude Admin but their are more designs. I have the Green Glow In the Dark. But I guess you but the most common and orginal onesSee here.[/SIZE]
Locky458
I know there are more designs... Please remember these questions came direct from Bandai America (which is why other designs from other parts of the world aren't included either)... For whatever reason they are wanting info specific to those designs. :)

I know there are more designs...  Please remember these questions came direct from Bandai America (which is why other designs from other parts of the world aren't included either)...  For whatever reason they are wanting info specific to those designs. ;)
[SIZE=11pt]Okay. :) Didn't want to make your mad or upset. I understand. :) This site seems pretty popular If we get replies from Ban-Dai! :) [/SIZE]

Locky458

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in the U.K. so we have different shell designs to the U.S.

So far, I own the following V4 designs:

White with dots

Skyblue with clouds

And I'm also planning on getting the blue with swirls pretty soon - I think that one looks great! :)

-sk8er girl-

[SIZE=11pt]Uh.. Not to be rude Admin but their are more designs. I have the Green Glow In the Dark. But I guess they want you to talk about the most common and orginal ones [/SIZE]See here.

Locky458
Thanx, Locky! I have the same one & I didn't even know it was glow-in-the-dark. I got in 2 days ago. I love the design.

///Matchy :)

Here are the v4 tamas that I have purchased so far and in this order

1. Sunflowers (2)

2. Pink with stripes

3. Transleucent with blue

4. Blue with swirls/stars

5. Lavender with splashes

6. Glow-in-the-dark (i couldn't resist)

And I am currently looking frantically for the one with the origami cranes and the other with plumeria flowers

I wish Bandai would have made one that was transleuscent purple. I would have baught it!

The V4s that my mom and I both have combined... we have all of the colors listed... but my fav is the blue sunflower one, so I just voted for that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back