Bandai Wants To Know #3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you own a V3 toy?

• yes, and I still play with it regularly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes, but I enjoy playing with the V4 toy more

• yes, I play with both my V3 and V4 toys equally

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tech Admin

As mentioned in the intro topic... Our friends at are seeking out some information about how excited the TamaTalk members are are with the v4 Tamagotchi release. They have a few questions for you all to answer. This poll is one of a four part series of questions. Please help Bandai by answering honestly and only once. Please also feel free to leave your comments about this question by replying. ^_^ Bandai is listening! :(

Please also vote on these other poll questions for Bandai!

Question 1: Have you purchased a new V4 toy yet?

Question 2: If you've purchased a V4 toy, which design did you buy?

Question 4: Have you visited the new V4 website at Tamatown.com yet?

Last edited:
[SIZE=11pt]I play with sometimes, But since my battery is dead I don't use it more, besides It was way to hard to raise 2 tamagotchi's for me.[/SIZE]

Locky458

I have four V3s. Right now, I'm only playing with my V4 and my P1, but in time, I'll definately play with one of my V3s along with my V4 too (I LOVE taking care of two Tamas at once!). ;)

-Tamaguy#1 :mellow:

When I went to vote for wich design my V4 is you didn't put mine on it. Mine is lavender flowers. :)

I don't have a V4 yet, so I still play with my V3. when I do get the V4 I will probably play with both.

I have 4 V3s which are not active at the moment.

Like all versions, I didn't get bored until I'd completed the souvenir list, items list, and achieved getting certain characters and high generations. :)

If someone were to give me a V3 with a shell design I really liked, it would probably attract me to playing with it for a couple of weeks. ;)

-sk8er girl-

Yeah!!!! I had mine since October--never died! I'm on the almost 18th generation and I love it! Like y'all know, I got my V4 a couple days ago. I don't know if I play with them equally. Probably my V3 a little more.

///Matchy :)

I have 2 V3s. I play with my V3s more, though.

-Kuchipatchi-

I play with my V3 and my V4. I have a Yellow with Stars V3 (debugged,still alive) and a Red with stars V3 (it died)! Keep up the good work Bandai!

I own one and I am running it with my V4 and my V2! I like them all!

I sometimes still start up the V3 when I'm in the mood to like I do with the V4.

I have a v3, but due to my stupidity and some events that have happened to it, it ceased to work as well. I opened it up to see what I could find: the circuit board was rusted; the infra-red receiver was not there; the infra-red window would not fit in properly, wobbling about as I put my finger over it. I still have my v3- but it's in a little paper grave I made for it.

I have a version 1 also. I love it and treasure it. It is no longer my toy, it is now a part of me.

I hope to get a version 4 for my birthday next month to make up for what I have done to my version 3.

i have 2 v3s, but i don't really play with it. more of my v2 and

waiting for my future v4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back