Bandai Wants To Know #4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you visited the new V4 website at Tamatown.com yet?

• yes, I found it easy to log on

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes, but it was initially difficult to log on

• no, I do not own a V4 toy

• no, I cannot seem to log on successfully

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tech Admin

As mentioned in the intro topic... Our friends at are seeking out some information about how excited the TamaTalk members are are with the v4 Tamagotchi release. They have a few questions for you all to answer. This poll is one of a four part series of questions. Please help Bandai by answering honestly and only once. Please also feel free to leave your comments about this question by replying. ^_^ Bandai is listening! :(

Please also vote on these other poll questions for Bandai!

Question 1: Have you purchased a new V4 toy yet?

Question 2: If you've purchased a V4 toy, which design did you buy?

Question 3: Do you own a V3 toy?

Last edited:
[SIZE=11pt]For some reason I don't barely visit TamaTown. But It was a little hard because I always go the D's and O's mixed up.[/SIZE]

Locky458

TamaTown is a very neat feature. B) I like how it makes your Tama even more interactive with you (the more realistic a Tama is, the better in my veiw).

It sure says "COMING SOON" on alot of things though... :mellow:

Sometimes, TamaTown won't even come up for me (not every time)! It just sits their and won't load! :(

-Tamaguy#1 ;)

Yes, I visited it 4 months ago even before I purchased my V4s! :)

I thought it was really good fun, and it was a good idea for bandai to decide to let people get gotchi points, souvenirs and items from the online tamatown site. :)

It will also appeal to younger children due to it's bright colours & characters.

Great job bandai! ;)

-sk8er girl-

Yes, and it was hard to log on. There's so many different digits in the passwords. Once, I spent alot of time on my brother's trying to get points and then the logout password simply wouldn't work! I tried it 2ce and it took a really long time. i think they should try to make that easier. ;)

///Matchy :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I visit Tamatown 2-3 times a day (yeah, I'm fully aware that I need a life) and logging on has always been a speedy quick thing. Everything has always worked great for me, so keep up the awesome work! ^^

[SIZE=11pt]For some reason I don't barely visit TamaTown. But It was a little hard because I always go the D's and O's mixed up.[/SIZE]
Locky458
me 2

I love Tamatown! I even saw a new movie added yesterday called "I want to be a nice guy!" and it was cute! It's easy to log on!

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't have any problems logging in or out of V4 TamaTown.

Yeppers! :D I've log on and found it rather simple to use.

PS: I luv all these 'Bandai Wants to Know' topics! =3

*Tgd*

Yes, I do go there occasionally. It's pretty ok for me, I'd put "more" in TamaTown. Logging in is pretty easy, logging out takes up some time, not to meantion wears out my V4 buttons.

Suggestion: Make TamaTown a bit more like the one for Entama!

I get on tamatown about once a day with each of my v4's, and i dont think its too difficult. The only problem ive had is i was typing in my logout password with 9,900 gotchi and explorer had a problem and turned off... i lost my password :)

i'm very upset i don't have a v4 yet..(crying)

i dreamed about it and it still hasn't come to my country yet!

Yes and I find it easy to log on, there is not much stuff to do, but it is ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back