wth?!?! V4 Young Ghost?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

splat96

Reaction score
there's a young ghost right? but where's the adult ghost? (v4) :mellow: ;) :( B) :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Well,

On the v4 there is only a Young Dorotchi. The adult one, called a Dorotchi, is only on the v3. I wonder why BanDai didn't put Dorotchi as one of the characters? :)

Sincerely,

Pupsluv24 :(

Hmm..That is a bit strange now you've come to mention it. :)

I think it would have looked better if bandai did put the adult dorotchi on V4 too. There are the young and old types of other characters on V4 like young mimitchi & mimitchi, young mametchi & mametchi, young kuchipatchi & kuchipatchi etc.

Ah well..not all characters have survived to V4. And we never know, maybe dorotchi might appear again on V4.5 or V5! :(

-sk8er girl-

Last edited by a moderator:
It's sorta like how Entama has Yattatchi, and Uratama has Ura Yangu Yattatchi (and no Ura Yattatchi).

It really is quite weird. But, I guess they've done it for a reason, right?I mean, Dorotchi is Native to the V3, but, since they needed new characters and things for the V4, they decided to make a young Dorotchi. It does make sence when you think about it.

I hope they'll make some kind of thing in the future where you can connect every sort of Tama, and see them both on the screen. That would be nice.

~Rexy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back