the batteries ran out.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanilla

Reaction score
okay, i had other tama's before and their batteries lasted for months. but my v3's batteries just ran out on me during school and just now! is that normal on a v3? please help. i really want my tama to evolve soon. :)

Maybe you should check with your supplier how powerful the batteries are and how long they are designed to last. :) If your tamagotchi came with the batteries, second hand, the batteries could be flat.

Yes. If the batteries came with the Tama, then, most likely, you've been jipped. On the other hand, though, you might have had the battery drained quicker because of the power usage difference in V1, V2, and V3.

And don't fret about it! This happens to me all the time. Just wait patiently until you can obtain some new batteries (Make sure to get a few extra, just in case), then, start yopur precious Tama back up. He/She will evolve in no time.

Good luck.

~Rexy

lol, i'm sorry this is kinda late but i took the battery out and put it back in and now everything's fine. ;) thanks for the advice though. i'm glad i'm not the only one experiencing this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back