ok hhhhelp

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama yokon ho

Reaction score
ok :D

this is happing so wierd!!!!!!!!!!!!1

um

ok my v4 is creepy!

i hate it! :D

my tama gotchi has balls instead of food and cake and snakes in the ittems

and it keps beeping like bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

and the creepy part is that evryyytime i play games,

i loose points not win them

and the king...when he comes,he has no crown on and gives me poop witch gose in the snacks

please plesse HELP

WOW, that is creepy:~( is your tama de-buged? cause that can happen when it is, try reset download if you have not already. hope it stops acting so weird soon.

wow!! that is wierd. Have you debugged your tamagotchi. that is probaly the cause. It could also be that you bought a fake tamagotchi. Maybe from Ebay.

I do not think the tamagotchi would have that many glitches, so that is wierd.

Advice?

1. Try resetting the tamagotchi.

2. If you debugged your tama, undebugg it. Just erase the pencil marks

3. It might be ruined. Hopefully not!!

I hope you straighten this out! :D

wow!! that is wierd. Have you debugged your tamagotchi. that is probaly the cause. It could also be that you bought a fake tamagotchi. Maybe from Ebay.I do not think the tamagotchi would have that many glitches, so that is wierd.

Advice?

1. Try resetting the tamagotchi.

2. If you debugged your tama, undebugg it. Just erase the pencil marks

3. It might be ruined. Hopefully not!!

I hope you straighten this out! :D
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that "undebugging" is risky. I haven't tried it nor have I seen anyone say this, but it sounds dangerous. Erasing causes friction, which causes heat, which is bad near electronics. If your tama is in fact debugged, be careful when taking this advice. I don't even know it it works.

it is a glitch because it has happened to my sisters she just downloaded it but she had to do it twice!!! she had all of her items as balls!!!!!lol ;)

It was probably because your tamagotchi's item list was full, and you connected it with another of a different version. If your tamagotchi recieves a random present from a different version, like a ball for example, the itmes list will be over the limit. The items at the end of your items list, will transfer over to the meals/snacks/treats list and replace the food.

Don't worry, all you have to do is make your tama eat the balls by scrolling to them on the food list and pressing button 'B'. Then, you may be loosing a few treats and balls, but your treats and items lists won't be full anymore. So in future, try to make sure there's enough room in your items list for any other random presents your tamagotchi may recieve when connecting. :p

-sk8er girl-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back