do you like cheese?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like cheese?

• CHEESE????!!!! *bounces off wall* where? where?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YEAH!! i'm a cheese-a-holic

• its ok,

• nahhh

• i kid of like it besides the smell,

• EEEWWWW who even likes cheese!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, Your avatar matches your topic! :D I can't eat cheese plain, I can only eat it with another serving of food like a Hamburger.

Locky458

When i first seen the Name cheese, i assumed you were talking about Fosters home for imaginary friends cheese lol

Yea i like cheese sometimes. its ok but it can be gross.

Cheese, I love cheese, I have it with everything! Toast, dip, sandwiches, potatoes, plain, just about everything. Even cheese flavoured things satisfy me. :)

mmmMMMMmmmMMMmmmMMMmmMMMMmmMMMMmmMMMmmmm....cheese.

ima go get some righht nowww. :)

OF COURSE I LIKE CHEESSE!!!!!!! CHEESE IS MY LIFE!!! HAVE YOU SEEN WALLACE AND GROMIT BEFORE? IT'S ALL ABOUT CRACKERS AND CHEESE!!!!

THANKS FOR RECONIZING THE WORLD TO CHEESE HERE!!!

-coolmina123 :)

I LOVE CHEESE!! LOL!!!

WHO DOESNT??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

sorry lol

*Edited - stretching the page - please use more spaces!*

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheese is one of my favourite foods. I particularly enjoy jarlsberg, camembert and mozarella. Blue vein cheese can be a bit strong but I like it too. I'm not into most of those gourmet soft cheeses (the time that come in tiny blocks for an ultra big price and you can mould into shapes like clay)... they just taste a little off to me.

I love cheese. It's yummy-tasty. Especially Bleu cheese. Mmhmm. I love going to nice italian restaraunts because you can usually find some sort of dish with at least 4 cheeses in it. Mmmmm, cheeeese.

[SIZE=14pt]I LOVE CHEESE OH SO MUCH![/SIZE]

Bleu, cheddar, swiss, mozarella, parmesan. But I hate American cheese! I don't want to sound un-american or anything, but it's nasty.

///Matchy :hitodetchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheese makes me really sick x.x I'm not lactose intolerant or anything. Cheese just hits me weird. I love Cheetos though o.o'
Cheetos uses artificial cheese, that's probably why it doesn't make you sick.

I don't really like cheese. Sometimes I'll eat plain cheddar cheese, but usually plain, uncooked cheese tastes kind of bitter to me. (When I say uncooked, I mean it wasn't on a hamburger, grilled cheese, or something.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back