v4 tamagotchi problem!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*~tamacrazy~*

Reaction score
well as you know the v4 has came out

my sister was playing with hers and she left hers at home when she went to school!!!!!

it has turned to and oldie!!! she is waiting for it to die what age would that be?

it is already 13 how longer do i have to wait!!!

well as you know the v4 has came outmy sister was playing with hers and she left hers at home when she went to school!!!!!

it has turned to and oldie!!! she is waiting for it to die what age would that be?

it is already 13 how longer do i have to wait!!!
A tamagotchi can live until age ninety-nine, and further, if you take good care of it. (The Health Meter will only show numbers up to ninety-nine, so if you get further, you'll have to count it yourself) Very few have got to ninety-nine, it should die before then.

If your sister wants her tamagotchi to die, just reset it. (Poke a pencil or something sharp in the hole at the back of the tamagotchi, but not too hard, or it may brake) It will hatch into a new egg, and she can start over. Tamagotchis only die when you don't take care of them, and if they get too old. (Just like humans, really) If she's getting fed up of tamagotchis, maybe she could take out the batteries and save it for a time when she would like to play with it again. ;)

thankyou for all of your ideas but my sister doesnt want to reset we already thought of that idea!! should i tell her to look after it and just wait untill it dies??

well if it is a boy get a girl oldie and mate them and you also get a secrewt char if u do that!

thankyou for all of your ideas but my sister doesnt want to reset we already thought of that idea!! should i tell her to look after it and just wait untill it dies??
Why dosen't she want to reset it? Is it becuase she wants her oldie to be in the 'History' list on her tamagotchi? ;)

If she dosen't want to reset it, she can just put it to sleep day and night - to speed the aging process up. Or...she could just leave it off pause for 6 hours and it would die then. :D

-sk8er girl-

wow i want mine too live for 200 years ! lol that'll happen...u never know0111

:huh: thankyou for all of your brilliant ides you have really helped me i will tell my sis and she should be happy!!!!!! :huh:

hey it has just died woo hoo!!! r.i.p though but still my sis is happy

she has now got a girl!!! named aisha!!!!

well off to tama town!!! :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back