I really need help.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hell0 Carissa

Reaction score
So here's the thing.

My tamagotchi v.4 is on the second generation, and I wanted her to mate

so I could have a third generation. I think the problem is, she's too old and

the matchmaker won't come anymore. Is that the case, and she's just going to

die or something? ALso, when I went to work, the king gave me and cane.

I'm like what the heck, so I tried going back to work and then it scrolls through

all the jobs, and she just sits in front of her old job. Any button that I press

just brings me back to the main screen. What is happening?

How old is your tamagotchi? That might help us decide. ;)

it is alright

my sister's tama does it

she said it is because it is old and retired my sisters tama used o work in the resturaunt lol ;)

Is your tamagotchi an oldie?

If so, then the only possible way to prevent your tamagotchi from continuing to grow old until it passes away is that you will need to mate it with another oldie. You will need a tamagotchi of the opposite gender, when it's an adult, keep refusing the matchmaker and when it gets to 10 years old, it will at some point evolve into an oldie. Whilest you are waiting for the second tamagotchi to turn into an oldie, pause the oldie you already have. Then mate them. When you are left to look after their babies, they will evolve into oyajitchis (secret characters) instead of toddlers. I am not quite sure if the matchmaker comes for oyajitchis though. :mimitchi:

But, if your tamagotchi isn't an oldie, it may not be too late for the matchmaker, just set the time to either 6:59pm, 2:59pm or 10:29am and wait for one minute. With a bit of luck, the matchmaker may come. :hitodetchi:

-sk8er girl-

Thank you guys so much~

My tama is 10 years old, and my friend

got a tamagotchi and it's a boy, so I'm

just going to pause mine for now. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back