TAMA!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sophiachoi7

Reaction score
I know this tama hater and she keeps apearing in my life!!!(I know, wrong section)

Should I torture hr by talking about it??? :p

HHHHHHEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!! :)

Why are you around her? Ignore her and just leave it at that. There are people in this world her aren't very nice.

*Off topic: this should be in non-Tamtalk*

(Try to post in the correct section next time. This topic belongs in 'What's on your mind?'.)

Not all people love tamagotchis like most people at tamatalk. We are all different and we don't need to have the same likes, dislikes or interests. It makes us unique. Has this 'tama hater' said anything bad to you about tamagotchis? I would suggest to ignore her. You definatly shouldn't try to 'torture' her by purposely talking about tamas infront of her. If there's anything you should do, I think that is to try to get along with her. I don't mean you have to be best friends or anything, but act in a mature and friendly manner towards her, and I'm sure she'll realise that she's upsetting you in a way. Or you could maybe talk to her about the situation, and ask if she could maybe not say anything at all about tamagotchis? Good luck. :hitodetchi:

-sk8er girl-

Just ignore her. If she doesn't like Tamagotchis then that's her opinion. Some people just arean't "tama lovers". Don't try to be mean to her. It'll just make your problem worse. If you ignore her maybe she'll stop bothering you. :wacko: :ph34r: :D

GotchiGirl96

I'm at highschool and you get teased badly with tamas. I see loads of girls (like myself) who stuff them down there jumpers on a lanyard or quickly check them from in there pocket.

Some people just arent tama people. They might think the idea of a virtual pet is dumb...In my opinion its not I reackon tama rock ..butyou have to respect everyones opinion even if you dont like it :ph34r: ..Its just a part of life not everyone likes the same things..But when it comes down to it do you really want the whole school to be tama fanatics..I wouldnt because it would get boring.

I think its nicer to have 20-30 people in your school who love tamas.

This is just my opinion hehe.....

Talk to ya soon,

-Chocola :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back